Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bruce3404 View Post
    Given all the years he's been in college, he may be able to represent the US in the World's Masters as well.
    Made me laugh because I wondered how old he was since I've heard of him for almost a decade. He is 24 which is old, but not ancient, for a college student.

Comment

Is there another site with results?

Comment

Originally posted by jeremyp View Post
        Is there another site with results?
        Why? The results are working fine as far as I can tell. There have been some lightning delays, of course.

Comment

This on the Badger (Wisconsin) Twitter feed:

Badger Track & Field ‏@Badger_Track 37m37 minutes ago Earliest running and throwing events will resume at #NCAAD1W is 6:30 p.m.
          New tweet
          Radar doesn't look good in Austin as the earliest events will start at #NCAAD1W is 6:55 pm

Back in business in 52 minutes -- 7:05
          Last edited by 26mi235; 05-31-2015, 12:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 26mi235 View Post
            20.13/1.6 for Bromell (Lee 20.31/2.0)
            Probably the most talented sprinter I have seen in 30 years.

Comment

Originally posted by user4 View Post
              Usain Bolt?

Comment

Originally posted by booond View Post
                Usain Bolt?
                That's just what I was thinking.

Comment

If we're talking americans at his age or around it... Xavier Carter - Man of Mystery

Comment

Andrew Irwin no heights in the PV qualifying.

Comment

I also did not see comment on Omar McLeod, who ran 13.22/0.9. That is a world-class time not far from the world leader at the beginning of the day.

Comment

Originally posted by user4 View Post
                        He's the most talented NCAA soph I've seen in a long time. He appears to have the right attitude to succeed and I do see some big things for him at the NCAA level.

Comment

Originally posted by booond View Post
                          Usain Bolt?
                          I think that was kinda like when we watch an NCAA football game and an announcer says...."he's the best in the country".

Since this thread is about the NCAA.....................

Comment

Originally posted by Dickson View Post
                            He's the most talented NCAA soph I've seen in a long time. He appears to have the right attitude to succeed and I do see some big things for him at the NCAA level.
                            I'm pretty sure you're forgetting what justin gatlin did his sophomore year at Tennessee.

Comment

Originally posted by gm View Post
                              Why? The results are working fine as far as I can tell. There have been some lightning delays, of course.
                              Never mind it works on my laptop not on my ipad. What I can't get is heat positions, only qualifiers in order of performance.

Comment

Originally posted by Dickson View Post
                                Yes, I was thinking NCAAs here.

But honestly what Bromell is doing, the breadth and depth of accomplishments on such a competitive 100/200 sprint stage, I consider him at this stage to be superior to what I saw of Bolt at age 19/20.
                                Last edited by user4; 05-31-2015, 06:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X