Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DL New York (some) entry lists are out

Are they uploading them in installments now?
    First few lists are available: http://newyork.diamondleague.com/lists_results_ny_2015/

M JT -- Mannio, who just threw 86+, Rohler, Vesely

W LJ -- Bartoletta, Hayes, Proctor, Kucherenko, Nettey, Rotaru, Jimoh

W DT -- Perkovic, Lewis-Smallwood, Perez, Robert-Michon, Ashley

W HJ -- Beitia, Jasprzycka, Lowe, Palsyte, Vlasic

M 400 H -- Culson, Gordon, Jackson, Tinsley, Van Zyl

W SC -- Assefa, Ayalew, Nyambura

M TJ -- Claye, Campaore, Pichardo, Reve, Schembri

M 5000 -- Edris, Gebremeskel, Gebrhiwet, Kipsiro, Longosiwa, True, Willis

M SP -- Cantwell, Hoffa, Kovacs, Richards, Walsh, Whiting

W 200 -- Bowie, Duncan, Okagbare-etc, Simpson, Strachan, Tenorio (ECU still a junior, medallist in both Youth and Junior WC), T Townsend

M 100 -- Ashmeade, Bailey-Cole, Bledman, Carter, Gay, Kimmons

W 800 -- Jepkosgei, Ludlow, Martinez, Meadows, Price, Sharp, Moser, Wilson
    (first one Sum is skipping)

M 110H -- Ash, Darien, Harris, Oliver, Ortega, Porter, Richardson, Wilson

M 800 -- Andrews, Bosse, Centrowitz, Manzano, Rudisha, Solomon

non-DL W 400B -- Beard, Day, Hastings, Ohurougu, McCorory, Williams-Mills, McPherson, Trotter, Miller

non-DL W 100 -- Baptiste, Bartoletta, Calvert, Gardner, Henry-Robinson, Santos and (remember her? Marshevet Hooker

non-DL 400 -- Brown, Cedeno, Gordon, McQuay, Quow, Van Niekerk, Verburg, Wariner

non-DL W 100H -- Bilaud, Lolo and Tenaya Jones, Nelvis

non-DL 200 -- Bolt, Dwyer, Edward, Forte, Thompson, Weir

There are also boys and girls dream miles and 100s and a W 1000 that will be outside the TV window.
    Cheers,
    Alan Shank
    Woodland, CA, USA

Comment

usatf.tv will have coverage before and after the NBC window that will include the dream miles.

Comment

Ah, Miller's back a month later! Should be interesting to see how she fares against McCorory. At this point, I'll have to give a slight edge to Miller, but just how fast can she go? I think a sub-50 will be needed to win.

Comment

No Veronica one of Adidas biggest athletes.

Comment

Originally posted by AFelixFan View Post
            Ah, Miller's back a month later! Should be interesting to see how she fares against McCorory. At this point, I'll have to give a slight edge to Miller, but just how fast can she go? I think a sub-50 will be needed to win.
            How can miller have the edge over McCorory?

Comment

Originally posted by ATK View Post
              Superior speed, I guess (22.14 NR). SBs are virtually the same, but McCorory has a solid competitive record, two DL wins this year.

Should be interesting.
              Cheers,
              Alan Shank
              Woodland, CA, USA

Comment

Originally posted by Alan Shank View Post
                Superior speed, I guess (22.14 NR). SBs are virtually the same, but McCorory has a solid competitive record, two DL wins this year.

Should be interesting.
                Cheers,
                Alan Shank
                Woodland, CA, USA
                I see, but I would much rather bet on McCorory, with a few wins against all the major competition already and her only loss against SRR (who ran the WL). If anything, I have more trouble predicting how Miller will run considering she took the month off while everyone else was running.
                Last edited by ATK; 06-09-2015, 02:50 AM.

Comment

Cain's in the 1000.
                  Interesting.

Noting the Salazar mess, MOST interesting of all will be to see if she's a "DNS"!!

LOL
                  Last edited by aaronk; 06-09-2015, 03:34 AM.

Comment

I favour Miller mainly because of that 22.14 run she had last month in Kingston. Considering that her best event is the 400m, not the 200m, I'm expecting her to run a really quick 400m soon, if not in New York, somewhere else. Richards-Ross's world lead is under serious threat.

Comment

I see, but I would much rather bet on McCorory, with a few wins against all the major competition already and her only loss against SRR (who ran the WL). If anything, I have more trouble predicting how Miller will run considering she took the month off while everyone else was running.
                      Hey, how about we all just wait and see!! That's the ticket!
                      Cheers,
                      Alan Shank
                      Woodland, CA, USA

Comment

I can't with the whole Adidas/Nike thing. If I were a US athlete I would certainly want to run in a New York meet. It sucks.

Comment

I was just going through thinking how there were some really big names missing and then I realised why.

Totally ridiculous.

Comment

Still no women's pole vault start list. Is it normal for a Diamond League Meet to not have entries up two days before the meet?

Comment

Originally posted by polevaultpower View Post
                              Still no women's pole vault start list. Is it normal for a Diamond League Meet to not have entries up two days before the meet?
                              Perfect Scenario:

Both Demi Payne and Sandi Morris perform well at NCAA tomorrow.
                              On Saturday night (or early Sunday morning--but after end of NCAA's), both sign Pro contracts.
                              Both are entered as Professionals in the NY meet!!
                              (Entry rules waived!)

LOL

Comment

Working...
                              X