Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• July T&FN

I must say, the folks at T&FN HAVE been working on presentation. The photos are better and there's more of them. I love the cover, but then again, I'm a huge vault fan and a Farm alum also. The centerfold (well, it doesn't actually fold - work on that, guys) will be a big hit, obviously. Once again, my favorite part was the OT Previews and formchart. I'm already working on my picks (not that my work for the NCAA shows).

But . . . here's my quibble: it seems really odd that you mention the UPCOMING NCAA's when they're dead and buried. Is there no way to align the pub schedule with a big meet weekend deadline? I realize that you're probably looking at a 2-week gap from deadline to in-hands (first-class . . . 2-months for those slow-boat-to-China 4th-class freight guys), but maybe you shouldn't be hyping something that will have already been over for EVERYONE getting the magazine. Just a thought. Excellent issue anyway.

Re: July T&FN

I
    >realize that you're probably looking at a 2-week gap from deadline to in-hands
    >(first-class . . . 2-months for those slow-boat-to-China 4th-class freight
    >guys), but maybe you shouldn't be hyping something that will have already been
    >over for EVERYONE getting the magazine. Just a thought. Excellent issue anyway.

The shipping date for the July issue was 12/06-last day of the champs. I checked it just for laughs and giggles when I got the June issue in the middle of last week.

Comment

Re: July T&FN

IT'S MY FAVORITE DAY OF THE MONTH !!!

Comment

Working...
      X