Originally posted by DrJay View Post
    Found results on milesplit Washington.

http://www.milesplit.com/meets/19842...s#.VYYvMWK9KSP
    They were on Flotrack, too.

Comment

Originally posted by DrJay View Post
      Found results on milesplit Washington.

http://www.milesplit.com/meets/19842...s#.VYYvMWK9KSP
      Thanks - a video also posted there - that was a good field she beat by a good amount...
      http://www.milesplit.com/articles/15...al-record-1098

Comment

Originally posted by gktrack View Post
        Thanks - a video also posted there - that was a good field she beat by a good amount...
        http://www.milesplit.com/articles/15...al-record-1098
        Francis and Williams are two of the best HS sprinters and all three will return to HS next year.

Comment

Originally posted by norunner View Post
          Aren't those people donating money kinda sponsoring her too? If someone gave her those 5000 USD it would be ok, as long as she doesn't sign a contract? How does that work?
          I believe that money goes into an account to fund travel for her parents/coach, same as Raven Saunders did last year for the World Juniors.

Comment

Originally posted by DCSIGMA View Post
            The wind was +2.0....she has legs for days..she reminds me of wilma rudolph....incredible...she ran 11.21 into a strong headwind at the adidas meet in NYC new HSR and AJR.
            Reminds me of Marion Jones in High School.
            "Sprintin' ain't easy,baby !

Comment

Oh my!!! Just saw this! My jaw is still on the floor! She DEMOLISHED the World Youth record of 11.13 by Chandra Cheeseborough! .15 secs is unbelievable off of a record that stood for almost FORTY years!!!

Comment

Originally posted by GoCard37 View Post
                Oh my!!! Just saw this! My jaw is still on the floor! She DEMOLISHED the World Youth record of 11.13 by Chandra Cheeseborough! .15 secs is unbelievable off of a record that stood for almost FORTY years!!!
                IAAF report says, "The previous world youth best of 11.10 was set last year by USA’s Kaylin Whitney, breaking the 11.13 that had stood since 1976 to Chandra Cheeseborough."

Your jaw should also have dropped a while ago. Her 10.98 +2.0 is 11.10 corrected and her NY time of 11.21 -1.5 corrects to 11.09. It's amazing what a bit of wind can do...

Comment

Originally posted by El Toro View Post
                  IAAF report says, "The previous world youth best of 11.10 was set last year by USA’s Kaylin Whitney, breaking the 11.13 that had stood since 1976 to Chandra Cheeseborough."

Your jaw should also have dropped a while ago. Her 10.98 +2.0 is 11.10 corrected and her NY time of 11.21 -1.5 corrects to 11.09. It's amazing what a bit of wind can do...
                  Thanks for doing the translation. Meant to do it last night. I thought the two times would be close and it doesn't diminish her accomplishment yesterday in the least.

Comment

Its amazing what an amazing mega talented kid can do !!... Lets hope she gets under a protective wing and reaches her potential next year.

Comment

Very cool to see that this is not a one off. This kid looks to be for real.

Comment

Is she going to the WYC?
                        Było smaszno, a jaszmije smukwijne...

Comment

very very tall - looks like lots more in the tank as well. Very (as an understatement) very impressive. Announcers - Oh no no no no no no no can't believe what I just saw."
                          Much like Liquori's "ahhhh cannot be no-one can run that fast" .... incredulously

Comment

still amazed at her run yesterday
                            Last edited by DCSIGMA; 06-21-2015, 09:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleRBar View Post
                              I can't believe she ran that fast and she still has two more years of high school. How many high school performances are better than this?
                              Does anyone know how many runners were ahead of Jim Ryun--on the all time list--when he ran his 3:55.3 against Snell?

Comment

With her height and thiose long legs I wonder what she can do in the 200m

Comment

Working...
                                X