Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nbcsn

Why am I getting NHL draft coverage instead of T&F?

The NBCSN coverage will begin at the time of the 100m finals.

Comment

Originally posted by smc View Post
      Why am I getting NHL draft coverage instead of T&F?
      http://stream.nbcsports.com/nbcsn/in...saout2015.html

Don't think it started yet. They are still playing the 400mh semis on USATF.tv. Will probably start with the 100m finals.

Comment

Yeah, just saw on the crawler that they'll start televising at the end of the 1st round.

Comment

The USATF Championships is being preempted because the NHL draft is being dragged out over its allotted time. I really don't get the fascination with drafts. I'd rather find out about them the old-fashioned way, by reading the newspaper.

Comment

Still two teams on the 1st round clock, at 13 minutes past the supposed start of track coverage. TV coverage will probably lose 30 minutes. It's going to be damn close for the mens 100 fina(definitely going to miss the women)l. A new low(and that bar was scraping the ground to begin with...)
            There are no strings on me

Comment

Originally posted by smc View Post
              Yeah, just saw on the crawler that they'll start televising at the end of the 1st round.
              The draft is going to preempt the women's 100 final, mark my word.

Comment

I hope they show the 100 finals on usatf.tv.

Comment

No it isn't!

Comment

Originally posted by jazzcyclist View Post
                    I hope they show the 100 finals on usatf.tv.
                    Their window is good until NBCSN kicks in.

Comment

They didn't but they wouldn't dare preempt their stupid BS sports for track and field

Comment

Wow they left the draft for the 100 final. I'm stunned! lol

Comment

I'd lay odds that Kenyan TV does their coverage of Field events way better than these numb nuts, or is it No Balls Co?

Comment

do you need to see a more perfect example as to how T&F on TV doesn't mean a damn thing to the networks. The NHL draft preempts some coverage...GMAFB

Comment

Originally posted by jazzcyclist View Post
                              The USATF Championships is being preempted because the NHL draft is being dragged out over its allotted time. I really don't get the fascination with drafts. I'd rather find out about them the old-fashioned way, by reading the newspaper.
                              The drafts and the combines are ESPN (non-) events, an entirely TV creation.

Comment

Working...
                              X