Bolt that 400

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bolt that 400

am i the only one who wants to see Usain Bolt run a 400 this season? does anyone know if he is gonna plan to represent jamaica in the 400 as well as the 200 in the olympics, or is he just gonna pace himself with the 200. that might seem smart on the coaches part since he is still young, although when i was 17 i sure wasnt running 19.93 in the 200.

Re: Bolt that 400

I doubt he'll be running a 400m this year. He was supposed to run it at WJC afaik, but with recent injury problems may opt to run just the 200m. On the other hand they may decide to run the 400 alone in Grosseto. No you are not the only one who thinks that someone who 45.35 at 16+ and who is 1.95m tall and has run 200m in 19.93 should run the 400m. He prefers the 200m at present. His potential in the longer sprint is mouthwatering. I can see Bolt v Wariner v Carter being very fast in a couple years, sod that, I can see it being fast in a couple months.
    why don't people pronounce vowels anymore

Comment

Re: Bolt that 400

I agree with both of you guys as to how mouthwatering his potential is...at the Penn Relays this year I was told his relay split was 44.4 or 44.5!!!I hear he's a very nice guy as well,mature beyond his years...

Comment

Working...
      X