Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gabriella2 View Post
    Sorry but that wind ain't right! No way our Brits are in that form.
    Agree especially after the women's hurdles had the same exact wind and it was also very fast

Comment

The womens hurdles are really like picking from a mixed bag of americans. One day, Harper-Nelson wins, the next Nelvis wins, the next Stowers wins, meanwhile Harrison is on the other side of the world winning...
      Absolutely amazing race from Stowers though. Her fastest race since she was running 12.3x in May.

Comment

Did I hear the Brit announcers pronounce Lolo Jones's given name "LAH-loh"

They did it twice, and the first time I thought I must have mis-heard, but then they did it again.

Comment

Great result for Jess, hopefully we will see her in Beijing!

Comment

Since there was already a Bolt thread started for the meet, I moved everything on him from this thread over there. (and did the same to another Bolt thread)

Comment

Men's 200m on the track. Hopefully Ashmeade can get it together. I know he's had some injury issues and was behind in training. Also interested to see how well the new Brit Hughes can do here.

Comment

Excellent run from Hughes!! 20.05 PB into a -1.4 wind. T&FN should seriously reconsider their 200m formcharts!

Comment

20.05 into a -1.4 ... Hughes is the real deal. Could be in contention for a WC medal.

Comment

Zharnel Hughes takes the win. 20.05 -1.4

http://london.diamondleague.com/list...ATM002101_json

Comment

Originally posted by ATK View Post
                      Excellent run from Hughes!! 20.05 PB into a -1.4 wind. T&FN should seriously reconsider their 200m formcharts!
                      Check the one that's in the latest issue of the magazine, the e-version of which posted a couple of hours ago :-)

Comment

Ugh ... another "No Network Connection" from the DL site. At least it's only the 5th or 6th time today. They're getting better. NOT!

Comment

I'm a huge Mary Cain fan, but I think it's time for her to call it a season. She was very disappointing today--had absolutely nothing.

Comment

Mens 110mH on the track.

Comment

Wow Richardson is finally getting back into form. 13.19 with a -1.5 wind over pretty much everyone of note in the world except Oliver.

Yet Richardson will not be in Beijing. This may bode well for him next year though.

Comment

Richardson gets that win in 13.19 -1.5.

Comment

Working...
                                X