Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Outrageous and sacrilegous! No live US TV of the men's 100m WC final.

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outrageous and sacrilegous! No live US TV of the men's 100m WC final.

And of course, it's NBC/Universal behind this nonsense. Why the hell did the IAAF give the World Champs rights to them?

Does anyone know if they will at least stream the race live?

What did they do in 2011, 2007 etc when the games were is east Asia? Since the finals were early morning US time like it will be in Beijing did they show them on live TV back then or no?

Also, Universal sports does seem to have Beijing on their championship schedule, I'm not sure if this is for streaming though:
    http://universalsports.com/2015/01/3...versal-sports/
    ATK
    Last edited by ATK; 08-05-2015, 11:14 PM.

Comment

They're showing the Monday-Friday finals live in the mornings, but the weekend events on tape delay.

http://www.letsrun.com/news/2015/07/...8-hours-total/

Comment

Originally posted by 18.99s View Post
        One of the pirate sites will, but yeah, I'd like to see a legit stream.
        Where's that Triplecast when you need it??!! Who knew that the BEST Oly broadcast would be 23 years ago. So much for tech progress!!

Comment

I have DISH, as those who have it know every month they turn us on to a few free previews of various channels, well this moth Universal is one of them.

Comment

And of course, it's NBC/Universal behind this nonsense. Why the hell did the IAAF give the World Champs rights to them?

It is in the wee hours so nbc will
            show it at noon. USN will stream it. get used to it the next three Olympics after rio are in Asia !

Comment

oh noooooooooo :-( might have to move to Europe for a couple weeks to watch it on bbc.co.uk or eurosportplayer.co.uk
              Bolt's last year...and my last year as a track fan, it's been fun

Comment

Originally posted by tm71 View Post
                It is in the wee hours so nbc will
                show it at noon.
                The 100 final is at 9:15 am Eastern time on the 23rd. That's not really "wee hours".

USN will stream it.
                Stream it live?

Comment

shhh ... don't tell any body ... cricfree.tv ...

Comment

Originally posted by spammer View Post
                    oh noooooooooo :-( might have to move to Europe for a couple weeks to watch it on bbc.co.uk or eurosportplayer.co.uk
                    Don't have to. You can get faux Euro IPs from many sites.

Comment

Screw them! >:-P

I will scrounge around the Web for a live stream. Stopstream.com/.tv/.me is my #1 spot to get live track feed.

Comment

Hey guys I am from Australia, we have not had a full live broadcast on TV of WC for years... 2013 had NO live coverage at all of the whole championships and this is the first time we have full live broadcast on Eurosport Australia.

Here is the link for the stream that I would have used if I had no TV broadcast. Hope it works, the stream watch athletics used in Moscow was British Eurosport so it had Tim Hutchins and Stuart Storey etc on the commentary. They usually have separate links for morning and evening sessions. Hope this helps.

http://www.watchathletics.com/schedule/watchlive/1443

Comment

why would one expect ANY live coverage in the US of an event in Bejing...will not happen

Comment

So we can watch pro bowling from the '60s at 5AM, but not a current world's championship?
                            How sad

Comment

Working...
                            X