Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Home Depot Meet

Just went over to the new Stadium in an attempt to circumvent having to buy tickets from Ticketmaster. No luck as today is apparently the last day of construction and no box office was open. However, the parking guy told me they are expecting a sell-out and to get there early if I was going to buy one on the day. Don't know how accurate that is but thought I'd let any other locals know. Am now going to bite the bullet and pay Ticketmaster their ridiculous prices!

Re: Home Depot Meet

sellout ? i doubt it, especially in a city that is fickle and has too many things going on.
    i question whether i should drive two hours from san diego to watch the meet, especially since espn 2 is showing 90 mins of coverage.

Comment

>sellout ? i doubt it, especially in a city that
      >is fickle and has too many things going on.
      i
      >question whether i should drive two hours from
      >san diego to watch the meet, especially since
      >espn 2 is showing 90 mins of coverage.

Don't underestimate the drawing power of Mexico's Ana Guevera in Southern California. She has received rock-star attention this week in the Spanish language media.

Comment

cannot find results anywhere on net for this meet. unbelievable. could someone please post results for Guevara and Felix? Thanks!

Comment

Guevera won in 49.63. Felix was 11.34w

Comment

thanks!

Comment

mo greener in 9.94...looked good in doing so

Comment

Working...
              X