Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hurdles

Can anyone tell me if Brigitte Foster from Jamaica plans on running the 100m hurldes this year? Would love to see her beat Devers and Felicien!!!

Re: hurdles

I'm not sure if she will be running the hurdles this year, but I think she was running indoors in the 60 meter dash this season. Gail still beat her and EVERYBODY in the 60 meter dash this season. and Gail Devers has the top 2 fastest times in the 100 meter hurdles this year.

Comment

ohhh and if Brigette foster does run this year in the hurdles. She needs to stay on her feet cause last year at the Worlds her last efforts at the finish line were terrible and she fell on her face.

Comment

Yes, she will be running the hurdles this year. She is coached by the same person as Asafa Powell. recently ran 11.16w at the meet where Powell ran 9.99 (w1.8). Should be running at trials next week, which reminds me I need to go pick up my tickets
        why don't people pronounce vowels anymore

Comment

Felicien was lucky last year..........and Foster's technique is so much better than Devers who is quite inconsistent when it comes to big meets.

Comment

Gail Devers is the greatest combination sprinter/Hurdler in history and the most persistent. This will be her 5th Olympic Games. Age is no Factor with Gail Devers; this year she shocked everybody in the 60m dash and only lost once In the 60mh indoor this season.. She has the 2 Fastest times this year In the 100m Hurdles. Perdita wasn't lucky last year and she Did beat Gail the only time Gail was beat this year indoors... Gail Devers is just faster and needs to control her speed or she will clip,sky or hit hurdles.. If she is healthy and doesn't clip,sky or hit a hurdle she will Win the gold...

Comment

Felicien may have been a tad lucky at the WC last year as the starter let them go as Foster was rocking back in the blocks. That being said she has proved a worthy champion and is NOT to be taken lightly this year. She ran an excellent time to win last year and looks to be in better physical shape this year. Of course I hope Foster kicks her a$$, preferably in NR time. I just get the feeling Devers will win as I think it is the only event she will contest in Athens. The time could be special.
              why don't people pronounce vowels anymore

Comment

---Felicien may have been a tad lucky at the WC last year as the starter let them go as Foster was rocking back in the blocks. That being said she has proved a worthy champion and is NOT to be taken lightly this year. She ran an excellent time to win last year and looks to be in better physical shape this year. Of course I hope Foster kicks her a$$, preferably in NR time. I just get the feeling Devers will win as I think it is the only event she will contest in Athens. The time could be special. ---

Rumor has it that Gail Devers is doubling at the Olympic Trails...(100mh and 100m)

Comment

Working...
                X