Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: satch on GOLF

Hey Ed, just got back from reading the paper at lunch. Unravelled last weeks mystery as to why the LA Times and Fox Sports World listed the rugby as, "Junior Tour". Today it's listed as, "June Tour"!

Comment

>I have nothing for or against Tiger one bit, but missing the cut might be good
      >for him.

"Hello, Butch ? Are you free next week ? "

Don't necessarliy disagree with the above but, as I said, never count him out. Did you see him play the last two holes?

Comment

Don't
        >necessarliy disagree with the above but, as I said, never count him out. Did
        >you see him play the last two holes?

Yea, but the other 16 are the problem. At least the comparisons to Jack have stopped. No one will match what Jack has done, at least in my lifetime.

Comment

>I have nothing for or against Tiger one bit, but missing the cut might be good
          >for him.

>"Hello, Butch ? Are you free next week ? "

I think Dr Phil may have to make that call:

"Speaking after Saturday's third round, Woods angrily said he had no idea why Harmon would suggest he was "in denial" about the state of his game.

Harmon, however, hit back on Sunday, saying, "If I was Tiger, I'd probably be upset if I heard the same thing.""

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/golf/3824325.stm

Comment

+Re: satch on GOLF

Well, I was wrong about TIGER and it hurts. It shows the extreme difficulty of the sport and y old SATCH GAVE IT UP after 40 years of deluding myself I COULD be good. TIGER,however ,will be a champion again.

Comment

Re: +Re: satch on GOLF

>Well, I was wrong about TIGER and it hurts. It shows the extreme difficulty of
              >the sport and y old SATCH GAVE IT UP after 40 years of deluding myself I COULD
              >be good. TIGER,however ,will be a champion again.

It's another example of kicking your heroes when they are "down", if you want to call where he is now as "down".

Comment

Working...
              X