Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm missing your point though. Are we talking about SAFP or the teams? The margin of victory is just as much function of the rest of the team as it is due to SAFP. The fact that there is a huge margin does not automatically mean she ran the fastest anchor legs ever. She could be on the JAP national team and they could come in last and she could still be the fastest anchor.

I do agree SAFP is awesome, but I feel there have been others on that anchor who have been faster. Jones and Arron for sure.

Comment

• I expected to see more of a separation between SAFP and Todd. While she increased her lead it wasn't as dramatic as one would expect.

Comment

• The point is Shelly ran the third fastest relay time ever in '13 Moscow as anchor with THREE teammates who had failed to break 11 seconds that season, Russell/Stewart/Calvert, in a race that stands as the largest relay margin of victory, male or female, in any WC/Oly.

So much for your Japan comparison.

Comment

• Originally posted by reggaeirie1234 View Post
          I expected to see more of a separation between SAFP and Todd. While she increased her lead it wasn't as dramatic as one would expect.
          I agree with this completely. I expected a much bigger gap.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zap View Post
            The point is Shelly ran the third fastest relay time ever in '13 Moscow as anchor with THREE teammates who had failed to break 11 seconds that season, Russell/Stewart/Calvert, in a race that stands as the largest relay margin of victory, male or female, in any WC/Oly.

So much for your Japan comparison.
            So let me get this straight...we're in the 2015 SAFP champion thread...and your point is to tell me that she ran the third fastest anchor leg in the 4x100 in Moscow 2 years ago?

Comment

• And BTW, believe what you want, but it wasn't the third fastest. Jones, Arron, Jeter and Ottey have all run faster, the last two barely faster but faster still.

Comment

• Also Kerron Stewart broke 11s a few times, lol.

Comment

• Carrie Russell did too. And Calvert was close 11.07 (-0.5). They weren't as shitty of a team as you are trying to insinuate. Maybe take your own advice and read/double check before posting.

"It's like why don't you think before you post this stuff"

Comment

Working...
                  X