Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rats123 View Post
    I bet Shubenkov was doped up to kingdom come. Only way he'd have won.
    We can't see each other any more, my darling. It's not you - it's me . . .

Comment

I bet Shubenkov was doped up to kingdom come. Only way he'd have won.
      I'm curious how it is that people like rats know so much ?...what are us outsiders missing that the rats of the world know ?

Comment

• Well, well, well. This is quite interesting. Well it isn't really.

This was just a bit of bait to see how the admin would react. You see, if you post any thing to do with doping about Americans. you'll get your ass banned. You say something about the Russians, pffft admin couldn't care less. In fact if you think about this, it is passively encouraged. Don't believe me? There is an entire thread about Russian doping in current events.

But then again we knew that right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Atticus View Post
          We can't see each other any more, my darling. It's not you - it's me . . .
          No Atticus, it's me.

Comment

No Atticus, it's me.
            Well, you're still here!
            You won this round of ghussian roulette, but I wouldn't recommend another try!

Comment

• Parchment will be targeting gold for next year.

Comment

• Originally posted by zues2014 View Post
                Parchment will be targeting gold for next year.
                how could it possibly be otherwise ?.. but in watching the video I notice a certain other youngster that was leading the pack by quite a margin up until the 5th hurdle. I think he will also be targeting gold.

Comment

• Originally posted by user4 View Post
                  how could it possibly be otherwise ?.. but in watching the video I notice a certain other youngster that was leading the pack by quite a margin up until the 5th hurdle. I think he will also be targeting gold.
                  Your snark may be lost on the poster, so I'll be more blunt: there are at least 5 others, with identical or better prospects, who are 'targeting gold' in Rio. Parchment has had his moments in the sun; there are others who will push him aside to seek its warmth.

Comment

Your snark may be lost on the poster, so I'll be more blunt: there are at least 5 others, with identical or better prospects, who are 'targeting gold' in Rio. Parchment has had his moments in the sun; there are others who will push him aside to seek its warmth.
                    I was thinking specifically of McLeod. Were you too?

Nevertheless I have to think the Russian is a special athlete. I see a durability and consistency in his approach. He dont think I have ever seen him make a big mistake. He will be a factor 11 months hence.
                    Last edited by user4; 08-30-2015, 09:56 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by user4 View Post
                      I was thinking specifically of McLeod. Were you too?
                      and Ortega and Shubenkov (!) and PML and Belocian and . . .
                      New Americans arrive by the crateload every quadrennium.

Comment

Outside of the new Ameriicans which I agree will be favored...

Id rank them:

PML
                        Shubenkov
                        McLeod

Comment

• No love for Ortega? He was the early favorite this year till he transferred.
                          He is younger than Shubenkov and Parchment and same age as PML.

His progression

2011 13.29
                          2012 13.09
                          2013 13.08
                          2014 13.01
                          2015 12.94

Comment

No love for Ortega?
                            I think i still have a sour spot due to Robles ... I need to get over it.
                            Last edited by user4; 08-30-2015, 10:58 PM.

Comment

Don't forget about Devon Allen, who'll hopefully be coming back from his football injury next year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grasshopper View Post
                                Don't forget about Devon Allen, who'll hopefully be coming back from his football injury next year.
                                Oops, I kinda had . . . but I hold out little hope that he will ever catch lightning in a bottle again, as he did last year, and it has nothing to do with his hurdling abilities - and everything to do with his football abilities. There's just too many bright colors and flashing lights on the gridiron for him.

Comment

Working...
                                X