Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well she's ben lucky with her lane draw for the 400 heats, so it's now down to her to run for a good lane for the next round.

As for the 200; despite no time this season, you can bet if she is entering that event. she won't be drawn in lanes 1 or 2, because of that ankle and USATF won't let that happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by DJG
      If Vegas has the odds of Felix winning double gold 200/400 in Rio, those odds went up by a factor of at least 2or 3.

The US OT, where former stars go to DNF: Richards Ross, Merritt
      Or to fade away: Dix, Trotter, Feeney, Ryan
      Which Merritt is that?

Comment

• I think he meant Wariner
        There are no strings on me

Comment

• Originally posted by DJG
          Yes, Warnier, not Merritt. Thanks G.
          Yeah, Merritt does that sort of thing at the Olympics, not the Trials.

Comment

• Originally posted by jazzcyclist View Post
            Yeah, Merritt does that sort of thing at the Olympics, not the Trials.
            Felix almost won her semifinal heat with 50.31 0.03 Behind Francena and looked like she has more in the tank . Well unexpected I have to say since I read many people saying she ran her heat very hard yesterday and almost ran 52. Well next time I will watch the race myself

Comment

• I wonder if this will change how the IAAF looks at requests for schedule changes in the future.

Comment

• Originally posted by Charley Shaffer View Post
                Are you still trying to promote your theory that the Hayward track is cursed somehow? Hogwash. The turn radius is only 0.5% off the IAAF Standard 400 Metre Track dimensions, and that's less than 1/6 of a lane width.
                Kia ora Charley. Therefore would I be correct in saying that lane 2 Hayward had a greater radius than lane 1 IAAF standard, and so on out to lane 8 Hayward having a greater radius than lane 7 IAAF standard,

If yes, then all this hair pulling anguish is just a load of the proverbial

Comment

• Originally posted by ATK View Post
                  I wonder if this will change how the IAAF looks at requests for schedule changes in the future.
                  Shaunae Miller may play with the idea. Lets hope not though. Has she given any idea as to whether or not she will double?
                  Apparently Ignorance is bliss

Comment

Working...
                  X