Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Flying Pigdog View Post
    Did you see the race last year? VCB on the first leg beat everyone, including Kelly-Ann Baptiste and Gardner. Felix made no dent on Morrison, Elaine beat up on Prandini and SAFP ran away from...forgot her name.

Someone earlier mentioned SAFP on anchor. I also agree that I would like to see her on a different leg, but the relays have quite a lot of politics going on and if SAFP wants to run anchor (like she does), that's where she will run.
    And that's why I can't stand the woman, she does not seem to have a brain or the team spirit attitude to disagree with her coach ego. She does not speak eloquent and come off as deficient intellectually. Just not very sharp.

Comment

Originally posted by guru View Post
      Good to see, but the real test of that ankle will be when it comes time to run hard on the curve.
      Yeah, I guess we'll see soon enough in Eugene.

Comment

Originally posted by TheDondada View Post
        And that's why I can't stand the woman, she does not seem to have a brain or the team spirit attitude to disagree with her coach ego. She does not speak eloquent and come off as deficient intellectually. Just not very sharp.
        Hmmmn. Spoken like the truly sharp intellectual giant that you undoubtedly are.

Comment

Ah, so now your posts in other threads (and earlier in this thread) make sense. You're bitter. Why not reveal the real reason you can't stand her? She's faster than VCB and has had more success on anchor than she has.

She has mentioned on numerous occasions that she would be happy to run the backstraight (as The Flying Pigdog suggested), and for years ran a leg she didn't like (1st leg) for the sake of the team despite winning the open 100m title. As for eloquence and intelligence, none of your embarrassing rant has any basis in reality. It's time to grow up.

Comment

Yeah. You're biased. Anyone that can say SAFP isn't eloquent and a great speaker (probably the best on the Jamaican Team) clearly is just making up reasons not to like her. She seems to be the most affable of all the women on the Jamaica team (sans Aleen Bailey). Regarding diva attitude you hear more rumors (keyword: rumors) about VCB than SAFP. SAFP also went to one of the top high schools in Jamaica (the school that is consistently in the top 5 academically, mostly 3rd behind Immaculate & Campion) and passed through the school with excellent credentials.

Comment

With this comment you have lost all credibility as far as I'm concerned.

Comment

Originally posted by t_monk View Post
                Yeah. You're biased. Anyone that can say SAFP isn't eloquent and a great speaker (probably the best on the Jamaican Team) clearly is just making up reasons not to like her. She seems to be the most affable of all the women on the Jamaica team (sans Aleen Bailey). Regarding diva attitude you hear more rumors (keyword: rumors) about VCB than SAFP. SAFP also went to one of the top high schools in Jamaica (the school that is consistently in the top 5 academically, mostly 3rd behind Immaculate & Campion) and passed through the school with excellent credentials.
                Just to add, she graduated with a Bachelor’s degree back in 2012, and recently announced on Facebook that she will be pursuing a Master’s degree starting in September. She’s clearly an educated woman, but I suspect TheDondada is well aware of that and was just in the mood to troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Paced View Post
                  Just to add, she graduated with a Bachelor’s degree back in 2012, and recently announced on Facebook that she will be pursuing a Master’s degree starting in September. She’s clearly an educated woman, but I suspect TheDondada is well aware of that and was just in the mood to troll.
                  I didn't even know all that. But just go back to any of her speeches (which is all over youtube) and it's clear that SAFP is extremely elloquent. Just listen to her AYO speech.

Comment

I usually just let people rant without comment but this is a strange, irrational and unnecessary post.

Comment

A... She does not speak eloquent and come off as deficient intellectually. Just not very sharp.
                      pot, calling kettle.....

Comment

Originally posted by gh View Post
                        pot, calling kettle.....
                        My thoughts, exactly.

Comment

People are shaking their heads at this dumb b***h!

Comment

This is going well.

Comment

Originally posted by gh View Post
                              pot, calling kettle.....
                              stop insulting the kettle (and the pot for that matter)

Comment

Well, with Felix now officially out of Pre we have a better idea of just how bad that ankle injury is, and how much training she's lost because of it.

http://olympics.nbcsports.com/2016/0...ield-olympics/

And I'd take those kersee quotes with a grain of salt, considering less than a week after the injury(a month ago) he said it was already "80% better"...
                                There are no strings on me

Comment

Working...
                                X