Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

100/200m Male/female best overall technique ?

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 100/200m Male/female best overall technique ?

Name me two 100/200m sprinter who has the best overall form ?

Both male and female !

My pick

Male : Usain Bolt

Female : Carmelita jeter

Carl Lewis and Flo Jo.

Comment

Ohh yeah Flojo was the best

Comment

Originally posted by benjastar123 View Post
        Ohh yeah Flojo was the best
        I have often thought that Gatlin had exceptional technique and race execution (n/i the WC final).

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
          I have often thought that Gatlin had exceptional technique and race execution (n/i the WC final).
          I think he has great technique as well. Powell years ago had superb technique as well
          Apparently Ignorance is bliss

Comment

All Time:
            Bolt & Flo Jo

Currently:
            Bolt & Schippers

Comment

Originally posted by t_monk View Post
              Currently:
              Bolt & Schippers
              Where is Schippers advantage over Jeter [not questioning you, I just want to know]? I would guess that Jeter's starting mechanics are slightly better than Schippers, so I am guessing that it is the transition and mid-race where she makes up for the slower start (like Lewis did, I guess).

Comment

Jeter is considered as one of the fast-paced character
                Download Gas Garena cho ĐTDĐ

Comment

Originally posted by minhlive View Post
                  Jeter is considered as one of the fast-paced character
                  IF THERE is someone who also has a really good technique I think is fraser and also I liked Kelly ann baptiste technique

JUSTIN GATLIN AND powell are my second fav , powell technique is definitly really good

Comment

Form and technique?
                    100m Asafa Powell
                    200m Usain Bolt

Flo Jo best woman at both

Comment

First name that popped into my head...Jeter. I show my daughter videos of her all the time to get her visualizing technique.

That said...Flo Jo is hard to argue with. And I'm surprised Carl Lewis doesn't get more love. He's who I think of on the men's side with technique.
                      You there, on the motorbike! Sell me one of your melons!

Comment

I'm sure I'll be crucified if I say Ben Johnson, but that's the price you pay. Ben Johnson for the 100m. Despise him as you will, the man was a virtually flawless sprinting machine.

Comment

Originally posted by JRM View Post
                          I'm sure I'll be crucified if I say Ben Johnson, but that's the price you pay. Ben Johnson for the 100m. Despise him as you will, the man was a virtually flawless sprinting machine.
                          Folks who are realistic about the sport know that in the end, Ben got a raw deal.

Comment

Originally posted by JRM View Post
                            Absolutely use to loved his starts. Out of this world
                            Apparently Ignorance is bliss

Comment

Originally posted by 26mi235 View Post
                              Where is Schippers advantage over Jeter [not questioning you, I just want to know]? I would guess that Jeter's starting mechanics are slightly better than Schippers, so I am guessing that it is the transition and mid-race where she makes up for the slower start (like Lewis did, I guess).
                              I rank Schippers' 200m PB greater than Jeter's 100m PB. Also in their secondary events I see Schippers' 10.81 over 100 better than Jeter's 22.10 over 200. I also think that Schippers 100m PB is going to have a serious overhaul this year dropping her in the 10.7low range.

Comment

Working...
                              X