Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aaronk View Post
    Is everybody else seeing just the 1st heat of the Women's 4X100 prelim results?
    Where's the faster heat results?
    The results page repeats the same race twice!
    The results are through Hy-Tek Meet Manager, whose Web interface is very clunky with Windows, and almost unworkable with a Mac. With a Windows PC, try right-clicking in the right-hand frame (the results side) then select "Reload Frame." If you do not do this, you will often find that your browser keeps displaying the first results you saw for that event. With Apple OS X or iOS, Safari has no equivalent to "Reload Frame." and you may find it quite difficult to get results. Perhaps Hy-Tek should hire a high school kid to develop a decent Web display.

Comment

Does anyone have a link for a livestream?

Comment

Originally posted by Charley Shaffer View Post
        The results are through Hy-Tek Meet Manager, whose Web interface is very clunky with Windows, and almost unworkable with a Mac. With a Windows PC, try right-clicking in the right-hand frame (the results side) then select "Reload Frame." If you do not do this, you will often find that your browser keeps displaying the first results you saw for that event. With Apple OS X or iOS, Safari has no equivalent to "Reload Frame." and you may find it quite difficult to get results. Perhaps Hy-Tek should hire a high school kid to develop a decent Web display.
        Don't use Safari on a Mac. It's pretty useless. I have no issue on Firefox or Chrome on my iMac.

Comment

Originally posted by Charley Shaffer View Post
          Great to meet up with you Charley for a chat at the Pac-12s this morning. Enjoyed the competition, though not sure if the total domination by the ducks is such a good thing. It was great to watch a fellow Coug, fellow kiwi and fellow TJer, Greer Alsop.

Hannah Cunliffe and Devon Allen very impressive.

Unlike Caitlyn I can stop before the fellow woman acknowledgement.

I must look up your sister in Whangaparaoa.

Comment

On the men's side, it really did look like the Devon Allen show. Points in the 110, 100, 200, and 4x100.

When was the last time Oregon's top scorer's longest race was 200m?

What happened with Cheserek?

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post

What happened with Cheserek?
              Hope you're referring to what I'm CERTAIN I saw in the initial showing of the results of the 5000.
              I KNOW I saw Cheserek listed back in about 35th place with a time of about 14:40!!
              Then, when I refreshed the page a couple of minutes later, his name was removed!!

Did he run the race as a workout---since points weren't needed---so they removed his name, since he ran "unofficially"?

As for his 10K win, I'm NOT impressed!
              As I've often said, if you HAVE the talent, USE it!!
              Cheserek RARELY puts ALL of his talent into a race!!

Comment

I was guessing he is injured. He lost a 3000m race in the last week or so.

Comment

Hope you're referring to what I'm CERTAIN I saw in the initial showing of the results of the 5000.
                  I KNOW I saw Cheserek listed back in about 35th place with a time of about 14:40!!
                  Then, when I refreshed the page a couple of minutes later, his name was removed!!

Did he run the race as a workout---since points weren't needed---so they removed his name, since he ran "unofficially"?

Ches did not start the 5000 today. Yes, he "sacrifices the gift" constantly.
                  Charley Shaffer
                  Last edited by Charley Shaffer; 05-16-2016, 02:17 AM. Reason: font

Comment

Cheserek said he was just running to get a regional qualifier per his coaches and that he's had a couple of injuries he's dealing with.

I realize it's pretty shocking but his goal is not to leave you impressed.

Comment

I'm most waiting to see what Hannah Cunliffe does.
                      Will she be the new Prandini?
                      Run a 10.90 & 22.20?
                      (Actually, not even sure she's doubling!)
                      She did double. And won both races.
                      11.08 and 22.49 (Pac 12 Championships record)

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksf View Post
                        She did double. And won both races.
                        11.08 and 22.49 (Pac 12 Championships record)
                        And was in the meet record setting 4x100.

Comment

So who scored the most in the major conferences (assume Relay Points/4 or excluded unless the athlete single-handedly makes the relay as with Ches in one of the DMRs)?

Comment

Establishment of some type of dynasty at USC put on hold for now!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 1runner1 View Post
                              Establishment of some type of dynasty at USC put on hold for now!!!
                              No kidding. Trojan women were far behind the Ducks in points, and their men were behind several teams.

I am in no way a Husky, but note that Washington was the clear No. 2 team in these championships, figuring either by combined places (low score wins, like XC), or by combined points.

Comment

Any bets on whether Cunliffe turns Pro immediately following the NCAA's, following the path set last year by Prandini?

I'll give it 75-25 odds right now!

Comment

Working...
                                X