Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gh View Post
    can't say I'm enamored of the new results presentation

first event women's SP, where's Val Adams?
    I'm kind of liking the results page, which apparently cannot be held responsible for the Adams DNC.

Comment

Bowie stayed with Schippers even over the last 10m, she is going to be in the mix for the gold. Also said it before and I'll say it again, I think Bowie could upset Felix in the 200m, she's that good.

Comment

Originally posted by BigNate View Post
        Tori Bowie with the win in 10.80. That top end though... Schippers in 10.83 and Campbell in 10.91. Wow, what a race!
        Bowie ties her PB. Nuts.

Comment

Originally posted by The Flying Pigdog View Post
          I think Bowie could upset Felix in the 200m, she's that good.
          Yes. Indeed. Ever since that run of hers in N.Y. last year, I was sold on that idea.

Comment

Morris wins at 4.83---but seems to be wanting 16-2 next!!
            Not sure yet!

Yep---16-2---one miss so far!

Two misses at 16-2---0ne left!
            Last edited by aaronk; 05-06-2016, 04:36 PM.

Comment

If Jeter can't go or doesn't make the team in Rio, Bowie should be our anchor.

No one can run her down.

Comment

Did they attempt to call back the m1500? What was with the extra gun shot?

Comment

Bowie lays down a "don't forget about me" performance. If she stays healthy, she should be well into the 10.7 zone come Rio. Schippers's 10.83 was ominous too. VCB also ran well. That's three women under Felix's previous meet record of 10.92.

Comment

Great performance by all but VCB at 10.91 already is indicative of danger and seem to support her early season 200, she could be dangerous if she focus on the 200 only

Comment

Ameer Webb on a roll. Backs up his recent 19.91 with a 19.85 MR.

Comment

Dix was the biggest take away from that race. Ran a SB and it was clear he ran out of gas the final 50 meters. Endurance isn't there yet, impressed and glad to see him back running again.

Comment

w800..too bad

Comment

What happened to Michelle Carter? Injured?

Comment

Originally posted by Weights&Shoes View Post
                              Dix was the biggest take away from that race. Ran a SB and it was clear he ran out of gas the final 50 meters. Endurance isn't there yet, impressed and glad to see him back running again.
                              I agree that his time was a positive sign but if he's a 150m runner in a one-off he has a long way to go when he needs three races.

Webb... damn!

Comment

DAMN Bowie looks dangerous But She gotta keep working on that start . DS Also looking very strong and vcb looks good !

Damn 10.80 !

I SAW THE RACE but If they dont work their start shelly ann will win again I think !

FELIX WILL HAVE HER HANDS full at trials and will be nice to watch two big names like Bowie and Felix line up against each other .
                                Felix might be a bit scared at the moment ?

VCB was well in front until 85 m ...i smell 21.74 again !

Dont forget to watch Jeter at Cayman invite ! Interesting to see whih kinda shape she might be in .

Wow Just wow
                                Last edited by benjastar123; 05-06-2016, 06:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X