Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DL Fantasy - Stockholm

Start lists are up, considerably less attractive than in the years past. Men SP marked as a DL is on the schedule the day before (Wednesday), so the chances are that transfers will be closed on Wednesday already.
    "A beautiful theory killed by an ugly fact."
    by Thomas Henry Huxley

No Dibaba. The m100 is embarassing as a DL field. Many fields are quite disappointing. The problem is this meeting is probably too close to trials for jamaican and american athletes.

Comment

Transfers are open.
      "A beautiful theory killed by an ugly fact."
      by Thomas Henry Huxley

Comment

Did Jebet pull out of the steeple in Oslo because of injury? Seems like an easy pick here, but just curious...

Comment

Given how wide open the fields are this DL will likely result in some major changes in positions on the leader board.

Comment

Originally posted by ATK View Post
            Did Jebet pull out of the steeple in Oslo because of injury? Seems like an easy pick here, but just curious...
            Not when Ghiribi is in the field.

Comment

In 1500w we can't select Dawit Seyaum.

Comment

Prepare for rain tomorrow.

Comment

Transfers close in under an hour.

Comment

Originally posted by Sasuke View Post
                    No Dibaba. The m100 is embarassing as a DL field. Many fields are quite disappointing. The problem is this meeting is probably too close to trials for jamaican and american athletes.
                    Stockholm DL/Most Swedish GP events pretty much have a no invite policy for past dopers, so there goes a strong m100 on Swedish soil. Doubt they would even have the event if they didn't need(?) to.

Comment

Got my first winner with kiwi Tom Walsh - 1 down, 8 to go

Comment

Originally posted by Tuariki View Post
                        Got my first winner with kiwi Tom Walsh - 1 down, 8 to go
                        He seemed an obvious choice. This meet lacks MR possibilities in most events.

Comment

I agree. this DL is so open the winning fantasy score could be as low as 130.

Comment

Originally posted by Tuariki View Post
                            I agree. this DL is so open the winning fantasy score could be as low as 130.
                            150 if you hit all winners and the captain... or is my math off.

Comment

Mixed results for me. Some wins and Jebet was my captain, but then Edris, Rudisha, Rohler.... And I'm kicking myself for switching out Spanovic for Obiri at the last minute.....

Comment

Working...
                              X