Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jamaica Olympics Trials - June 30 to July 3rd Kingston , Jamaica

The 2016 Jamaica Olympic Trials will be held from June 30 to July 3rd at the National Stadium in Kingston, Jamaica.

Live coverage of all events can be seen at www.1spotmedia.com
    US$4.99 per day or US$10.99 for all 4 days.

As usual, if you can't afford to subscribe, I will be providing the results as they happen.

Daily schedule of events

http://www.trackandfieldjm.com/start...of-events.html
    trackcamp
    Last edited by trackcamp; 06-27-2016, 02:39 PM.

Originally posted by trackcamp View Post
    The 2016 Jamaica Olympic Trials will be held from June 30 to July 3rd at the National Stadium in Kingston, Jamaica.

As usual, if you can't afford to subscribe, I will be providing the results as they happen.

Daily schedule of events

Afford to subscribe? Wth, condescending much? I assure you, I can more than afford that, but I choose not to. And I'm sure plenty of others are in the same boat.

But yeah, thanks. Looking forward to "Bolt jogs to an easy victory"..."SAFP blazes to a win" etc etc etc.

Comment

Originally posted by trackcamp View Post

Daily schedule of events

Thank you. Looking forward to the meet, as Jamaica is definitely expanding their talent pool beyond the 100/200.

Comment

Wasnt it said the trials woukd be telivised on bein sports?

No one still hasxnot answered my question about whether racers grand prix was ever shown in engkish on bein. It was tennis on during the time slot.

Comment

Originally posted by fasttrak85 View Post

No one still hasxnot answered my question about whether racers grand prix was ever shown in engkish on bein. It was tennis on during the time slot.
          I was pissed I had it set on my dvr...but I did catch it live on online via bein sports.

Comment

Why are the trials only 4 days?

Comment

It's always been 4 days. Because they have so much fewer participants they have fewer rounds and therefore fewer days. Distances over 400 are generally straight to finals. Field events are also generally straight to finals so no need for rounds or maybe only one round.

Comment

Originally posted by The Flying Pigdog View Post
                Afford to subscribe? Wth, condescending much? I assure you, I can more than afford that, but I choose not to. And I'm sure plenty of others are in the same boat.

But yeah, thanks. Looking forward to "Bolt jogs to an easy victory"..."SAFP blazes to a win" etc etc etc.
                Sorry that you won't be subscribing. It will be your lost to miss out live on one of the most exciting track meet of the year.

I will keep you and others updated here anyway.
                trackcamp
                Last edited by trackcamp; 06-26-2016, 03:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by fasttrak85 View Post

It was never mentioned that the trials would been been broadcast on Beinsport.

The Racers Grand Prix was broadcast live on Beinsport in Espanol/Spanish. I read on another site that due to "technical difficulties", the english broadcast was scrapped. Still doesn't make any sense to me.

Comment

Originally posted by bobguild76 View Post
                    Thank you. Looking forward to the meet, as Jamaica is definitely expanding their talent pool beyond the 100/200.
                    We have loads of talent beyond the 100/200m. Where have you been all these years.

Comment

Originally posted by DCSIGMA View Post
                      Why are the trials only 4 days?
                      Why would they need to be any more than 4 days? In non-Olympic years, including years in which the U.S. Championships serve as the trials for the World Championships, the US chamionships/trials are only 4 days.

Comment

Originally posted by The Flying Pigdog View Post
                        Looking forward to "Bolt jogs to an easy victory"..."SAFP blazes to a win" etc etc etc.
                        Oh dear, I think you've just made the Jam Trials totally unnecessary. That's exactly how it will go!

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                          Oh dear, I think you've just made the Jam Trials totally unnecessary. That's exactly how it will go!
                          Hmmmmmmmmmmm. We will see

Comment

Originally posted by t_monk View Post
                            It's always been 4 days. Because they have so much fewer participants they have fewer rounds and therefore fewer days. Distances over 400 are generally straight to finals. Field events are also generally straight to finals so no need for rounds or maybe only one round.
                            Ok thanks that explains it.

Comment

Originally posted by tandfman View Post
                              Why would they need to be any more than 4 days? In non-Olympic years, including years in which the U.S. Championships serve as the trials for the World Championships, the US chamionships/trials are only 4 days.
                              Jus a question shade not needed...

Comment

Working...
                              X