• Show
Clear All

• Pego
    replied
    It seems, they fixed the scoring.

Leave a comment:

• jeremyp
    replied
    0 for Barshim. Apparently the HJ didn't count!! IAAF please remove heads from anus.

Leave a comment:

• booond
    replied
    Originally posted by ATK View Post
    Yes everyone gets 0 for VanNiekirk and seems that anyone of the high jumpers got 0 from what I've seen.

I think this happened before when back to back meetings had the same events and as opposed to re selecting an athlete, I think some just left him/her and were given no points.

Another issue was when Schippers and Gardiner ran heats of the 100m, Schippers was given 15 pointa for winner her heat, even though she lost the final. I don't think anyone picked Gardiner though to know what happened there.

A lot of small issues though...
    I cleared everyone and still got 0 for WVN. The site has always been a mess, no messier than my choices.

Leave a comment:

• ATK
    replied
    Yes everyone gets 0 for VanNiekirk and seems that anyone of the high jumpers got 0 from what I've seen.

I think this happened before when back to back meetings had the same events and as opposed to re selecting an athlete, I think some just left him/her and were given no points.

Another issue was when Schippers and Gardiner ran heats of the 100m, Schippers was given 15 pointa for winner her heat, even though she lost the final. I don't think anyone picked Gardiner though to know what happened there.

A lot of small issues though...

Leave a comment:

• romado33
    replied
    Same with me, 0 points for Van Niekerk. It happened to me a few meets ago as well with someone else, I sent an email to complain but never heard anything back.

Leave a comment:

• Tuariki
    replied
    I enjoy playing the Fantasy Game but the actual running of it just confirms time and time again that the IAAF is a dysfunctional bunch of unskilled and incompetent idiots.

Leave a comment:

• Tuariki
    replied
    The IAAF in its Fantasy Game are a complete bunch of F'tards. Like you Pego I go 0 points for WVN. I wonder who, according to Fantasy dickheads, got the 15 points. Probably Lee Evans.

Talking of Lee Evans I ran against Lee and Larry in the ITA 440 indoors at Salt Lake City as a last minute fill in (1975 I think) as a couple of guys came down with food poisoning or something. I got smoked in the last 100 but I was still pretty happy as I was actually leading them at 330 and then they went woosh.

Leave a comment:

• Pego
    replied
    I am looking at the scoring. They gave me 0 points for Van Niekerk and Bondarenko. WTF?

Leave a comment:

• HopStepJump
    replied
    Two non-starters on my team.The meets in between nationals and Olympics/worlds are the worst.

Leave a comment:

• Tuariki
    replied
    140 points. I got done in by McLeod, Kiprop and I took a punt of Little proving that Eugene was an aberration. Thank god I was hypocritical enough to make a manly decision for captain. Self interest rules over morality.

Leave a comment:

• jeremyp
    replied
    I picked Percovic. She was on the fantasy list from before and I forgot to delete her. At least I had Caster as my captain.

Leave a comment:

• booond
    replied
    If I handed my keyboard to a track and field hating giraffe I couldn't have done worse.

Leave a comment:

• Sasuke
    replied
    Had McLeod unfortunately... I thought he could break the MR. As for the other, only 2nd was Schwanitz, all the others I had won (including Semenya, who broke the MR, but not as captain).

Leave a comment:

• pela2
    replied
    8 winners (including Semenya as Captain) and one 2nd (Schwanitz). I'm glad I didn't pick Kiprop or McLeod.

Leave a comment:

• ATK
    replied
    I think a MR or 2 will come, but because pretty much all of them are so good, they are impossible to predict.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X