Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DL Fantasy - London

Just opening the thread. Zero activity yet.
    "A beautiful theory killed by an ugly fact."
    by Thomas Henry Huxley

I'm in with first London predictions then.
    Bolt to get the win, but no meet record.
    Schippers over ET in a sub 22 meet record.

Comment

Originally posted by Tuariki View Post
      I'm in with first London predictions then.
      Bolt to get the win, but no meet record.
      Schippers over ET in a sub 22 meet record.
      Schippers was ill last week (post Monaco interview), she didn't eat much with stomach problems (make's her Monaco win even more impressive).
      She lost some strenght, so we have to see how much she has recovered this weekend.

Comment

Start lists up. Some events very tough to call. Prognosticators dream.

Comment

Originally posted by dutchy View Post
          Schippers was ill last week (post Monaco interview), she didn't eat much with stomach problems (make's her Monaco win even more impressive).
          She lost some strenght, so we have to see how much she has recovered this weekend.
          The 200m field seems weak enough where Schippers can get away with a "sub-par" run

Comment

W100m hurdles:
            Looks super stacked with all the 3 Rio-bound US girls, Harrison, Harper-Nelson, the two "British" sisters, Roleder and Talay.

This will probably give a very good preview for the Olympic finals.

W400m:

Onuora V.S Ohuruogu
            Who will prevail?
            Will Miller take back her world lead?

M100m:
            Collins is back!

How will Bracy perform?

W1500m:
            Is Price the pacer? If not, things can get ugly for her.

M800m:
            Can Jock bounce back from his lacklustre performace previously? Interested to know Amos' form as well.
            Last edited by Juicy News; 07-20-2016, 01:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ATK View Post
              The 200m field seems weak enough where Schippers can get away with a "sub-par" run
              The men 5000m also seems weak enough too, with Lagat being Farah's main rival. Other than that, it will probably be a 'Mo' show.

Comment

It's day before the meet starts and the transfers are still closed.

Comment

Originally posted by pela2 View Post
                  It's day before the meet starts and the transfers are still closed.
                  Transfers now open.

Comment

Open but a very difficult meet. Only MRs which seems quite "weak" compared to the athletes are w200, wDT and w100hs. Others which could go down will remain there because the best athletes don't compete (w1500 is rather slow, 4 minutes, but Hassan and Muir aren't in that shape, w3000SC would be easy for Jebet or Kyieng if they were there...).

Comment

Note on BeIn programming: I went to set my DVR today, and my online guide has a Friday slot from 2 to 4 for a replay of the Monaco meet. I looked at the schedule for the London DL, and it looks like the TV coverage should be from 3 to 5. I'm rolling the dice and recording the 2 to 4 slot, and also the hour of shows after that. I'll check tomorrow to make sure that nothing has changed.

I should note that there is a scheduled replay of the Friday session before the Saturday session, so if you miss it then you can watch it later.

Comment

I'm betting most(all?) unfortunately stayed away from Harrison as captain.

Comment

I didn't even have her on my team. This is painful.
                          "A beautiful theory killed by an ugly fact."
                          by Thomas Henry Huxley

Comment

Originally posted by Pego View Post
                            I didn't even have her on my team. This is painful.
                            Same I had Rollins

Comment

I had Harrison in my team but not as captain. I am glad to have chosen her and Taylor as two americans (would have chosen Kovacs too if I could have taken three) so a lot of points from them. Only kenyan Rotich Cheruyot was a bit disappoiting but I wasn't expecting a victory from Bosse.

Comment

Working...
                              X