Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bolt looking fantastic(video) ahead of London Diamond League

Bolt looking great. See video on him training hard on the track.

3 Gold medals await him in Rio.

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/article/s...mstring-injury

LONDON, England:
    Sprinting superstar Usain Bolt showed no signs of the hamstring injury that forced him out of the National Senior Championships as he warmed up for this Friday's London Diamond League.

Bolt is scheduled to compete in the 200m – his first of the season and his first event since withdrawing from the trials.

Excellent, this 20 second clip clearly shows me he is no doubt 100% healthy now. I was able to analyze every aspect of his running even though Bolt is only clearly in the video for about 4 seconds. But that is all that is needed to determine that it is physically impossible for him to not win 3 more golds in Rio completing a triple triple.

FYI here is the actual video: https://twitter.com/JamaicaGleaner/s...531072/video/1

Comment

I hope Bolt is recovered and can do well in Rio, but unlike those who sip the nectar from his jockstrap, I prefer that we have an actual competition before we hand out any medals.

Comment

I did a comprehensive analysis of the stride length, arm action, composition of the track, time of day and wind conditions, and the fact that he only jogged the last 18.47 meters, and calculated that he ran the equivalent of a 19.54 200 meters.

In all seriousness, I hope he is at full strength. The gold medals await whoever reaches the finish line first.

Comment

Originally posted by bobguild76 View Post
          I did a comprehensive analysis of the stride length, arm action, composition of the track, time of day and wind conditions, and the fact that he only jogged the last 18.47 meters, and calculated that he ran the equivalent of a 19.54 200 meters.

In all seriousness, I hope he is at full strength. [b\The gold medals await whoever reaches the finish line first[/b].
          And his name is Usain Bolt

Comment

Maybe Bolt could tweet a stool sample for analysis, so we can be really certain.

Comment

Roadaple can test it since he is already sampling his nectar

Comment

Total hype...lets see some times...and not against scrubs.

Comment

Originally posted by trackcamp View Post
                  Roadaple can test it since he is already sampling his nectar
                  . Not me buddy, you have me confused with a fanboy...

Comment

The race in London will be interesting but it is not like last season when there was a higher level of uncertainty about where he was. There is some question, but Bolt's comments are unlikely to be made if he is having continuing problems. My guess is that he is not that sharp and hence we might see modest times, by Bolt's standard, but if so it is probably misleading in terms of where he will be in Rio. Even the first round will involve some sharpening on his part. [Of course, there is always the possibility of further injury but I do not think that it is very likely.]

Even though I think that Gatlin is employing a delayed schedule relative to last year, I think that Gatlin is more likely to be closer to the rest than he is to beat Bolt. And Merritt will not be fresh enough after 1600m of sprinting to have the kind of fantastic performance to beat Bolt.

Comment

Originally posted by ATK View Post
                      Excellent, this 20 second clip clearly shows me he is no doubt 100% healthy now. I was able to analyze every aspect of his running even though Bolt is only clearly in the video for about 4 seconds. But that is all that is needed to determine that it is physically impossible for him to not win 3 more golds in Rio completing a triple triple.

FYI here is the actual video: https://twitter.com/JamaicaGleaner/s...531072/video/1
                      It is very funny like every year of championship you dont want that Bolt gets the gold medals and finally he gets them.

Really funny.
                      Sorry by Gatlin, but Bolt is another thing, only an injury will avoid 3 gold medals again.

Comment

Sigh, once again Bolt ducks serious competition. There is one person in the 200 with a 19.96 this year.

He could have run the 100 where there are people who could make the finals in Rio. I don't think there is anyone in the 200 who could.

I have no idea if he will win in Rio. I don't much care. As usual, he ducks serious competition prior to the championship.

Say what you will about Gatlin. He is there to run. Bolt, not so much. London is another easy paycheck.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post
                          Sigh, once again Bolt ducks serious competition. There is one person in the 200 with a 19.96 this year.

He could have run the 100 where there are people who could make the finals in Rio. I don't think there is anyone in the 200 who could.

I have no idea if he will win in Rio. I don't much care. As usual, he ducks serious competition prior to the championship.

Say what you will about Gatlin. He is there to run. Bolt, not so much. London is another easy paycheck.
                          Prepare for "Why do you hate Bolt?" Or "Why do you disrespect Bolt?"

Comment

Originally posted by beebee View Post
                            Prepare for "Why do you hate Bolt?" Or "Why do you disrespect Bolt?"
                            Fair enough.

I'll double down with this: Why does Bolt hate or disrespect the sport by squandering his talents? Various people have explained the situation. ie promoters cannot afford to have good races if Bolt shows up. Either you get Bolt and a bunch of C listers or you get the rest of the Olympic final.

The economics of the sport are killing it.

Comment

19.65 Friday!

Dudes got Hans-Wilhelm Müller-Wohlfahrt injecting him with goats liver.
                              Last edited by proofs in the pudd'in; 07-22-2016, 02:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X