Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spanovic's 7.10

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Jackaloupe View Post
    The 1960 AAU Decathlon/OlyTrials had a special Bowerman twist: the entire LJ setup was up above the track under the lip of the old East grandstand. The equivalent of an indoor setup of the times, and plenty springy: I and several others added nearly a foot to PBs, and Mike Herman's WR of nearly 8m stood more than 50 yrs., until Ashton Eaton took it out in 2012.
    elevated runway also used at Hayward for the '62 NCAA, producing some anomalous marks.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by gh View Post
      elevated runway also used at Hayward for the '62 NCAA, producing some anomalous marks.
      So, what should we make of Spanovic's [outdoor] 'NR'?

      Comment


      • #18
        What's her win loss against Reece and Bartoletta this year. It seems to me she might have a good case for No1 ranking
        i deserve extra credit

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by mump boy View Post
          What's her win loss against Reece and Bartoletta this year. It seems to me she might have a good case for No1 ranking
          She's 7-1 against Bartoletta, but only 1-4 against Reese. Reese is also 4-1 vs Bartoletta. I assume Reese is back to #1 this year (6th overall #1 ranking).

          Comment


          • #20
            Reese has won WIC as well with a big jump (7.22), has longest jump in the world this year and got second just thrice. She won all the other meetings. She is number 1 in my opinion.

            Comment


            • #21
              Reece....

              Comment


              • #22
                Reese is clear #1, I think #2 is hazy as Bartoletta has pretty much done nothing outside of Rio, while Spanovic has done pretty well outside of Rio, as well as pretty well in Rio as well.
                Last edited by ATK; 09-14-2016, 06:46 PM.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by ATK View Post
                  Reese is clear #1, I think #2 is hazy as Bartoletta has pretty much done nothing outside of Rio.
                  Yeah Bartoleta had two great meets the USOT and the OG so the best she could be ranked would be 3rd. But in this season those two meets were all that mattered to her.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by tm71 View Post
                    Yeah Bartoleta had two great meets the USOT and the OG so the best she could be ranked would be 3rd. But in this season those two meets were all that mattered to her.
                    Yea, #3 seems pretty clear. And its not as if she thrashed Spanovic in Rio, .09cm is not that bad, and IMO, doesn't compensate for the amount of times Spanovic thrashed her during the season.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      In Belgrade there was a bouncing track on the run up and Španovic made a tramendous jump serie

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X