X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flumpy
    replied
    Originally posted by Sasuke View Post
    They had better completely eliminate race walking if they go on like this.
    Problem solved.

Leave a comment:

• NotDutra5
    replied
    Originally posted by norunner View Post
    They are already online, but we are getting a new permament URL, once that is finalised i'll spread the news. Lists are preliminary anyway, still info missing like target numbers for events or quali periods for relays.
    Great news. It was awesome for Rio

Leave a comment:

• norunner
    replied
    They are already online, but we are getting a new permament URL, once that is finalised i'll spread the news. Lists are preliminary anyway, still info missing like target numbers for events or quali periods for relays.

Leave a comment:

• gh
    replied
    Do we get "Road to London" Q-lists soon?!

Leave a comment:

• norunner
    replied
    27 women with 1.94 or higher qualified for Rio this year. Add the Russians and those who met the standard but were injured and you get 32. And then there's the wildcards which could add a few more athletes.

Leave a comment:

• Sasuke
    replied
    Originally posted by Bruce Kritzler View Post
    Looks like a small field for women's hj ?
    And IAAF is also looking in to "insole sensors" to detect loss of contact in race walking. Do they really want to see 100% dq rate?
    They had better completely eliminate race walking if they go on like this. RW is not even a natural movement... sometimes I wonder why it was ever introduced.

BTW, if there are going to be 32 target numbers, and I think they will, the field will be the usual ones. 1.94 seems a little too high since the wHJ level is so low nowadays. 1.92 should be more correct.

Leave a comment:

• Bruce Kritzler
    started a topic 2.30 & 1.94 World Champ standards

2.30 & 1.94 World Champ standards

Looks like a small field for women's hj ?
    And IAAF is also looking in to "insole sensors" to detect loss of contact in race walking. Do they really want to see 100% dq rate?
Working...
X