Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Orji already out to 14.11 on her first jump.

Comment

Originally posted by ATK View Post
      6.50 in the heats from Coleman...
      Coleman follows up with an NCAA record 6.45 in the final. #6 all time now in the 60m.

Superior to the current record which was at altitude.

Comment

Originally posted by ATK View Post
        Coleman follows up with an NCAA record 6.45 in the final. #6 all time now in the 60m.

Superior to the current record which was at altitude.
        Tied the CR of Leonard Myles-Mills (set at Air Force Acad.)

Comment

Originally posted by dj View Post
          Tied the CR of Leonard Myles-Mills (set at Air Force Acad.)
          Sorry yea meant to say tied. "Superior" to it since Myles-Mills was at altitude.

He now goes on to run 20.11 in the 200, just 0.01 off of Spearmons AR and NCAA record of 20.10.

Comment

Originally posted by Master Po View Post
            aaronk -- Here is my $.01 worth of opinion on this, not that it matters: I did not read anything in the posts preceding yours that seemed like excuses or alibis, or claims to be untrained, poorly coached, etc. Instead, I thought I was reading some interesting discussion and analysis of why that performance may have turned out the way it did.

Is it really necessary to describe this misstep in performance as "STUPID"? Your enthusiasm for the efforts and performances of athletes, especially younger ones, is admirable. Moreover, I am sure I have read your critiques here of the negativity and personal attacks that are common on other message boards, and I would agree with such assessments. So, your vitriol here, over this DQ, is surprising to me.
            ^ ^ Amen to this. I love (for the most part) your passion and insight for athletics, aaronk. I would love to meet you someday, and just talk T&F for hours. It is tiresome though, when passion crosses the border to critical accusations. Even highly trained adults, at times, make mistakes.

Comment

Huh, am I the only one that has aaronk blocked? He is the only person that I have blocked, too.

Good fun meet so far, as I am watching on ESPN3. But I don't think I'll last much more than the women's 3000.

Comment

Freshman Josh Kerr blows Cheserek away with a final 600 in 1:20.61!! Can that be right?Cheserek had taken the lead between 809 and 1009, then Kerr led at 1209. Last 200 2 seconds faster than Cheserek's who probably eased off when he saw he was beaten.
                Cheers,
                Alan Shank

Comment

Originally posted by gm View Post
                  I would caution that the sprint straight at A&M isn't necessarily regarded as super conducive to quick times.
                  I think that was evident in the women's 60 final ..... Christian Coleman is looking mighty impressive.

Comment

Texas A&M vs. Florida for all the men's marbles in the 4x4?

Comment

Cheserek bounces back with last 1600 in 4:01.83 to win 3000 from Justyn Knight by .3.
                      Alan Shank

Comment

Originally posted by gh View Post
                        Texas A&M vs. Florida for all the men's marbles in the 4x4?
                        Both 3000s and W 4X4 listed as "Under Review", so have Cheserek's 3k points been added?
                        Alan Shank

Comment

Don't think it matters

Comment

Raevyn Rogers one unhappy camper to see USC take Oregon's CR on her watch. She was off that track in a hurry(and a huff).
                            There are no strings on me

Comment

Originally posted by Alan Shank View Post
                              Both 3000s and W 4X4 listed as "Under Review", so have Cheserek's 3k points been added?
                              Alan Shank
                              They've been added

Comment

Originally posted by guru View Post
                                Raevyn Rogers one unhappy camper to see USC take Oregon's CR on her watch. She was off that track in a hurry(and a huff).
                                Yes rather poor behavior....

Comment

Working...
                                X