Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    Originally posted by 1runner1 View Post
    she looked great!! what will she run outdoors?
    About 21.98.

Being able to train with someone as talented as Cunliffe can only be a very good thing.

Leave a comment:

• ATK
    replied
    That race was insane. She flew around lane 4. Note only Ottey, Privalova and Drechsler have run faster indoors.
    #4 performer and #9 performance all time....

Leave a comment:

• 1runner1
    replied
    Originally posted by ATK View Post
    WHAT?!! 22.28 from Deajah Stevens??
    she looked great!! what will she run outdoors?

Leave a comment:

• ATK
    replied
    WHAT?!! 22.28 from Deajah Stevens??

Leave a comment:

• ATK
    replied
    Originally posted by americantrackfan View Post
    Interesting tactics from the Oregon men...I figure they were trying to keep it quick and snag a spot in the final for Gorman, they need every point possible if they want to beat Florida. Didn't work out but Ches and Maton looked good.
    Speaking of Florida vs. Oregon, Holloway only 11th in the long jump, but in the last round, Bates of Florida leading and Simpson of Oregon only in 7th, he was ranked 4th
    But then Florida got 2 into the 400m final, neither of which were in the top 8 entering the meet

Leave a comment:

• americantrackfan
    replied
    Originally posted by 26mi235 View Post
    19.56/64'2.24" for Saunders

Some pretty sprightly mile heats, especially from the men.
    Interesting tactics from the Oregon men...I figure they were trying to keep it quick and snag a spot in the final for Gorman, they need every point possible if they want to beat Florida. Didn't work out but Ches and Maton looked good.
    Speaking of Florida vs. Oregon, Holloway only 11th in the long jump, but in the last round, Bates of Florida leading and Simpson of Oregon only in 7th, he was ranked 4th

Leave a comment:

• 26mi235
    replied
    19.56/64'2.24" for Saunders

Some pretty sprightly mile heats, especially from the men.

Leave a comment:

• ATK
    replied
    Originally posted by gm View Post
    I would caution that the sprint straight at A&M isn't necessarily regarded as super conducive to quick times.
    6.50 in the heats from Coleman...

Leave a comment:

• americantrackfan
    replied
    Dear God, not Larry Rawson please, why God why?
    One of my favorite meets every year, but every year I have to put my self through his BS WHY GOD WHY?????????? HE IS SO BAD!!!

Leave a comment:

• jazzcyclist
    replied
    They used something similar for the Olympic Trials last year. I like how it lets you know who's on deck in the field events.

Leave a comment:

• gh
    replied
    note: if you go into Series in the field events, there's a toggle that allows you to customize the refresh of your screen. You can set it for 5, 15 or 30 seconds, or no auto-refresh at all (meaningyou have to do it manually)

Leave a comment:

• gh
    replied
    and the live results are indeed live, as in the field-event marks are posting as they happen (well, I'm sure with some kind of delay, but I doubt it's very much)

Leave a comment:

• gh
    replied
    live results found here

http://www.ncaa.com/di-mens-and-wome...p-results-2017

Leave a comment:

• NotDutra5
    replied
    Originally posted by AyZiggy View Post
    Oregonian sportswriter Ken Goe is pretty plugged in to the Oregon program and he says Robert Johnson isn't sharing that information with the press. My best guess is that it's a "game-time decision". It sounds like that's how it went last year. By that point in the meet we'll know how many Oregon athletes have qualified to finals and if the championship is a reasonable possibility, I bet he goes for it. But it's not like Oregon doesn't have the horses to have a shot at the DMR even without Cheserek.
    I think it depends on whether we're considering winning the DMR or just placing as high as possible and whether the quest for either jeopardizes almost sure points the following day.

Ole Miss will be running, in a great way, fresh in the DMR and will be tough to beat.

Leave a comment:

• AyZiggy
    replied
    Oregonian sportswriter Ken Goe is pretty plugged in to the Oregon program and he says Robert Johnson isn't sharing that information with the press. My best guess is that it's a "game-time decision". It sounds like that's how it went last year. By that point in the meet we'll know how many Oregon athletes have qualified to finals and if the championship is a reasonable possibility, I bet he goes for it. But it's not like Oregon doesn't have the horses to have a shot at the DMR even without Cheserek.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X