Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mt SAC general thread

I'll start things off by complaining that the results link ain't working properly!
    (For the Multis!)
    I'm getting SOME of the results, but not all!

As for the main portion of the meet, where's the link for LIVE results, with field series, etc?
    I tweeted Mt SAC about it, but no reply yet!

This should be a good meet, so I hope the results thing gets straightened out soon!

Got 1st day results in the Dec for Luca Wieland--who's leading!

10.52, 7.53, 14.89, 2.05, 48.88
    4412 points!

Comment

http://apu_ftp.sidearmsports.com/cus.../live/mtsacce/

Multis (at Azusa Pacific)

Check schedule of multis here -- http://athletics.apu.edu/documents/2...d_20170412.pdf

Comment

Mondo is coming to Mt. SAC, according to press release:

One of the most anticipated events will be the Boy’s Pole Vault (Saturday at 3:30 pm), where Junior Mondo Duplantis (Lafayette, LA) will look to continue his record breaking streak. Duplantis smashed the National High School Record by nearly a foot
        (previously 18’04”1/2) last week at the Texas Relays, jumping 19’04”1/4 to also set the World Junior Record (previously 19’00”1/2) and the world’s number one men’s pole vault mark in 2017.

Some of the many stars expected to compete at the 2017 Mt. SAC Relays include:

ALLYSON FELIX Six Time Olympic Gold Medalist 4X100M, 4X400M Relays
        DAILILAH MUHAMMAD 2016 Olympic Gold Medalist 400M Hurdles 200M, 400M
        ARIES MERRITT 2012 Olympic Gold Medalist 110M Hurdles 110M Hurdles
        ANDRE DE GRASSE 2016 Olympic Silver Medalist 200M 4X200M, 200M
        ENGLISH GARDNER 2016 Olympic Gold Medalist 4X100M Relay 200M
        BRYSHON NELLUM 2016 Olympic Bronze Medalist 800M 400M
        CLAYTON MURPHY 2016 Olympic Bronze Medalist 800M 800M
        MONDO DUPLANTIS World Junior Pole Vault Record Holder (5.90M) H.S. Boy’s Pole Vault
        AMBER CAMPBELL 2016 US Olympian - 6th at Olympics Hammer
        BRENDA MARTINEZ 2016 US Olympian - Ran at UC Riverside 800M
        JENNA PRANDINI 2016 US Olympian - Ran at Oregon 100M

Comment

They had 54 (54!) starters in the lowest-level heptathlon.

Comment

Add:
            Michelle Carter & Raven Saunders in the SP!!

Comment

Using the results link on the Mt SAC Relays Twitter account (They told me to use that!), I'm getting the message "event not started"---even though they just tweeted the results from the 1st 3 rounds of the Women's HT!!
              Anyone having this problem??

Comment

You're asking us to answer a question regarding a link (which you did not provide) from a twitter account (whose link you also did not provide). My point is: More info please, don't just assume everyone is on twitter.

Comment

Originally posted by aaronk View Post
                  Using the results link on the Mt SAC Relays Twitter account (They told me to use that!), I'm getting the message "event not started"---even though they just tweeted the results from the 1st 3 rounds of the Women's HT!!
                  Anyone having this problem??
                  That appears to be the case. Track events appear to be up to date.

Comment

There are likely no live field event results. I'm guessing those will not be posted until each event is over.

Comment

Originally posted by gm View Post
                      There are likely no live field event results. I'm guessing those will not be posted until each event is over.
                      live field results requires two things: a "timing" company with the equipment to provide such a service and a meet that can afford to pay for the company to do so. None of this shit happens in a vacuum.

Comment

AND officials who are willing to take part in the updating!

Comment

We tried to do this several years back for Wisconsin meets but the technology was stupid and very difficult to work with. They finally gave up trying to do it as it interfered with officiating the events.

Comment

FieldLynx is very easy to use with a modicum of training (5 minutes). The common issue at many meets is a shortage of helpers who are willing to learn.

Comment

Good stuff last night!

wHT
                              1 Gwendolyn Berry NYAC/NIKE 74.62m 244-10
                              2 Amanda Bingson USA TF 72.06m 236-05
                              3 Amber Campbell NIKE 71.89m 235-10

Comment

Working...
                              X