Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gm View Post
    FieldLynx is very easy to use with a modicum of training (5 minutes). The common issue at many meets is a shortage of helpers who are willing to learn.
    I think that it was FieldLynx and it was an absolute disaster, which for all the effort was a totally useless piece of ... software. The time it took to function was unbelievably slow. And obvious things, like PV increments that changed were essentially not supported, and had to be re-programmed every time. And, no, at least at the time, five minutes was a vast understatement of the amount of time it took to be able to use it.

Comment

We have very few issues with it. It is a great addition to meet presentation.

Comment

If the gods allow, I'll cover Mondo's vaults via FB Live on Saturday afternoon:
        https://www.facebook.com/kenneth.stone.3154

Also other events.

I'll take backup power for my iPhone.

K E N

Comment

Originally posted by KenStone View Post
          If the gods allow, I'll cover Mondo's vaults via FB Live on Saturday afternoon:
          https://www.facebook.com/kenneth.stone.3154

Also other events.

I'll take backup power for my iPhone.

K E N
          I hope you have your facebook settings set to feed twitter or there is going to be absolute hell to pay.

Comment

Baxter (high school senior, I think) over ~14, now trying 14' 4" (4.36 or 4.37). [does not make that height; apparently was over the bar but knocked it off with her torso (coming down)].

Anderson/Lightfoot 13.60/13.62 110h (virtually no wind right now).

Remember that California kids do not do much indoor and the state meet is in June, so they are not as far in seasonal development as other warm-weather locales.
            Last edited by 26mi235; 04-15-2017, 06:32 PM.

Comment

women's 4x1 CR moved to its own thread

Comment

Men's 100: 9.99/0.1 for Ronnie Baker probably wind legal
                Last edited by 26mi235; 04-15-2017, 09:51 PM.

Comment

Oregon past and present in the Women's race:

11.00/0.7 Deejah Stevens in a close race (again, probably wind-legal); Prandini too slow out of the blocks without high-end to catch up.
                  Last edited by 26mi235; 04-15-2017, 09:51 PM.

Comment

1:43.60 for Murphy, fastest April or earlier time for an American, off of a 51.31 (Sowinski, CM 51.9/51.7).

And Rogers breaks SFH mark by 0.01, running 1:59.10; 1:59.54 for Roesler. (though SFH did it at NCAAs with two 1500s and 800s, not a one-off, rabbited race).
                    Last edited by 26mi235; 04-15-2017, 10:06 PM.

Comment

US 800m men is so hot right now. Amazing.

Comment

Extremely impressive, wow!

Originally posted by 26mi235 View Post
                        1:43.60 for Murphy, fastest April or earlier time for an American, off of a 51.31 (Sowinski, CM 51.9/51.7).

And Rogers breaks SFH mark by 0.01, running 1:59.10; 1:59.54 for Roesler. (though SFH did it at NCAAs with two 1500s and 800s, not a one-off, rabbited race).

Comment

Murphy's time is also the third fastest of all time set in April.

Comment

1.94 (London auto standard) for Cunningham and Patterson in the HJ.

Comment

So, what has happened with the HS PV?

Comment

22,31 for Stevens, wind negative

Comment

Working...
                                X