Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If she wasn't looking good in the open, will she be good enough to keep pace in a potential sub 42 race?

Comment

Originally posted by ATK View Post
      If she wasn't looking good in the open, will she be good enough to keep pace in a potential sub 42 race?
      Sorry, I really missed that one, I should have merely said that she was merely at 11.06 while her teammates ran 10.97/11.00, but they both had much stronger wind (5.2 vs 2.7), so she actually had the best mark in the 100 first round.

Comment

Originally posted by ATK View Post
        Cunliffe a DNS in the women's 100 QF could be a game changer for the relay...
        Damn. The LSU fan in me is relieved but the track fan in me is sad.

Comment

OTOH, she didn't at all look like she was hurt, coasting to the line to win her heat with the 5th fastest time of the day. Pointswise, Pfeiffer only gave her 3 points in the open events, so not a game breaker for Duck chances, but nonetheless sad that such a talented athlete might not run at all in the championships, depending on the extent of the injury.

Comment

Originally posted by bruce3404 View Post
            OTOH, she didn't at all look like she was hurt, coasting to the line to win her heat with the 5th fastest time of the day. Pointswise, Pfeiffer only gave her 3 points in the open events, so not a game breaker for Duck chances, but nonetheless sad that such a talented athlete might not run at all in the championships, depending on the extent of the injury.
            This might not hurt the Ducks' title hopes but it's the 4x100 I'm worried about.

Comment

Cunliffe is turning into a big meet wash-out!
              Even if it's due solely to injuries or niggles, they seem to happen at the worst times!!

I'm a fan, but this is becoming a habit!

Comment

With her out in the 100,200 and now 4x1 being a dq, what does that do to their chances against Arkansas?

Comment

While Oregon got hit with a DQ, LSU continues to impress with a 42.32. Kentucky also improves on its all time best with a 42.79

Comment

Originally posted by CoachPartridge View Post
                    With her out in the 100,200 and now 4x1 being a dq, what does that do to their chances against Arkansas?
                    Makes it less comfortable, for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by CoachPartridge View Post
                      It certainly tightens up the team race and the "greatest team of all time" will have to perform in Eugene or risk losing a title. If you believe Pfeiffer, the battle is between Oregon and USC, with Arkansas and Georgia lurking.

Comment

Well, according to the results it looks like USC is DQ'ed as well. 🤦🏽

Comment

Originally posted by aaronk View Post
                          Cunliffe is turning into a big meet wash-out!
                          Even if it's due solely to injuries or niggles, they seem to happen at the worst times!!

I'm a fan, but this is becoming a habit!
                          Only problem with your scenario is that Cunliffe was hurt all spring and didn't run a 100 or 200 before the Pac-12

Comment

Working...
                          X