Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Truly remarkable for other reasons, too: The 39.00 is only .03 slower than the listed Jamaican Junior National record (national team) and the U.S. is the only NATION to run faster. Surely no four Junior-level athletes from the same school have ever run faster. Calabar should now be #3 on the all-time Junior list, should they not?

Originally posted by DentyCracker View Post
    That Calabar team that ran 39.00 consists of Tyreke Wilson DOB 10 JAN 2000 Christopher Taylor DOB 01 OCT 1999. Michael Stephens DOB 19 AUG 2000 De'jour Russell DOB 01 APR 2000. The truth is that these 4 guys have been running together for 4 years now. They have 2 years left at Calabar although I expect that next year will be their last together. Russell and Stephens haven't been at their best this year. If all are healthy next year 38.5 is possible

Comment

• Originally posted by jazzcyclist View Post
      I had a chance to watch the Penn Relays last night and here are the things that I noticed:

2) Jamaica's Fitzroy Dunkley gave a good example of how a 4x400 anchor can make up a large deficit if he/she is patient, which contrasted with Natasha Hasting's tactic of making up the whole deficit in the first 100 meters, with predictable results at the end.
      0.[/list]
      Yes. That was a smart run by Dunkley. Years of experience running at LSU trained him for this. I do expect him to finish in the top 3 at our National Championships in June.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lp171781 View Post
        Does anybody know what Barber split in the 400 leg of the womens sprint medley?
        On my watch, it was 50.9. According to the Penn Relays site, 50.90.

What are the chances we'll see Miki compete in the 400 at the USATF next month, with the possibility of getting a spot on the 4x400 relay?

Comment

Working...
        X