Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 26mi235 View Post
    Would 43.70 have gotten at least second in every Olympics ever or is it third. Always a medal. And, this was a quarterfinal, albeit one that is two weeks away from the semi/final set so he could go hard.

He looked great; he was ahead by not by that much at 150-200 but then kept going while looking smooth and running to the line.
    I think it would have WON every Olympics aside from 1992, 1996 and 2016.

Comment

Can he carry this through the summer?

Originally posted by gh View Post
      link to a video now posted to front page
      This is insane. 43.70? Unreal! Is he peaking now, or still improving. I have been waiting for Merritt's successor and I hope we have found him. Incredible job, Fred Kerley. The U.S. has an emperor in waiting in the 400

Comment

He looks like a physical monster and I hope he can carry these times through the summer. I have been concerned about finding Merritt's sucessor and now I hope that we have found him. He looks like Quincy Watts when he arrived on the scene out of nowhere in 1992. Big strong and fast.

Comment

As noted in another thread, I think it would have won every Olympics aside from 1992, 1996 and 2016.

Between WVN, James, Merritt and now Gardiner and Kerley, might we potentially see a race with 5 men under 44???

Comment

Originally posted by gh View Post
            link to a video now posted to front page
            Already gone.

Comment

Originally posted by 26mi235 View Post
              his 44.09.
              Watch this race on Youknowwheretube and watch how tired he is NOT after the race. Incredible.

Comment

He looked the same way after he ran that 44.09. An easy jog after the win....unreal

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                  Already gone.
                  Arghh, i wanted to see that.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKM1srWNfWs

Comment

Unreal 😳

Comment

Whoa! He's now faster than Kirani? Insane!!!

Comment

WOW!!! A rare treat at an NCAA Regional meet.

Comment

Originally posted by ATK View Post
                            As noted in another thread, I think it would have won every Olympics aside from 1992, 1996 and 2016.

Between WVN, James, Merritt and now Gardiner and Kerley, might we potentially see a race with 5 men under 44???
                            4/5, not Gardiner currently. He hasn't shown anything to believe otherwise. Would be nice to see the big 3 + Kerley in the WC final in London.

Comment

Originally posted by _Jay View Post
                              He looked the same way after he ran that 44.09. An easy jog after the win....unreal
                              Reminded me of the way Danny Everett (UCLA/SMTC) would come off of his races. Good quality of controlled deceleration and perhaps certain metabolic effects.

Comment

Originally posted by Weights&Shoes View Post
                                4/5, not Gardiner currently. He hasn't shown anything to believe otherwise. Would be nice to see the big 3 + Kerley in the WC final in London.
                                Sorry your right. For some reason I was thinking Cedenio, who has ran 44.01 last year, has not even run this year....

Comment

Working...
                                X