Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DL Fantasy - Paris

4 days to go and the start lists not up yet.
    "A beautiful theory killed by an ugly fact."
    by Thomas Henry Huxley

Has anyone succeeded in buying tickets online ? I've tried numerous times over recent weeks and the payment system has never worked for me. Are tickets likely to be available on the day ? Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by berkeley View Post
      Has anyone succeeded in buying tickets online ? I've tried numerous times over recent weeks and the payment system has never worked for me. Are tickets likely to be available on the day ? Thanks!
      They don't sell online tickets to watch the DL Fantasy game. You can do that by registering online.
      But if you give me your CC details And personal details I am more than happy to do it for you. I'd do it for free but as you appear determined to pay I'll do it for $20
      Last edited by Tuariki; 06-27-2017, 04:16 PM.

Comment

Start lists are up.
        by Thomas Henry Huxley

Comment

Not an easy fantameeting.
          Three or four clashes very difficult to predict :Chespol vs Jebet (Kyeng too), Taylor/Claye, Kipyegon/Hassan, Lavillenie/Kendricks..
          But we have to predict them, at least two of them.

Comment

Ayana was reportedly to be running the 1500m, looks like she has dropped out. Many many great matches, highlight for me is Hassan vs Kipyegon.

Comment

Originally posted by Tuariki View Post
              They don't sell online tickets to watch the DL Fantasy game. You can do that by registering online.
              But if you give me your CC details And personal details I am more than happy to do it for you. I'd do it for free but as you appear determined to pay I'll do it for $20
              Hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by Juicy News View Post
                Ayana was reportedly to be running the 1500m, looks like she has dropped out. Many many great matches, highlight for me is Hassan vs Kipyegon.
                And so had Dibaba... I wouldn't be sure if I would rather pick Hassan or Kipyegon, BTW.

Comment

Don't forget the women's steeple, the most improved event this year, with 4 possible winners.

Comment

Transfers are open. There will be many jubilations and many tears.
                    by Thomas Henry Huxley

Comment

Got my team done and dusted - not influenced this time by overreaching nationalistic optimism. Seems like a good chance of meet records in a number of events.

Comment

What is the maximum possible score for the Fantasy Game?

Comment

Originally posted by Tuariki View Post
                          What is the maximum possible score for the Fantasy Game?
                          You mean if all 9 of your picks break a WR at the same meet?

Comment

That would be the maximum

Comment

I guess, if I did my math correct, 450 would be max.

Comment

Working...
                              X