Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TWalsh View Post
    No, it won't be exciting at all if Semenya decides to double. IMO, Semenya's 800 meter races are a complete farce.
    It will set this board on fire, especially with Felix under serious threat.

Comment

SA made there team announcement a few days ago and looks like Semnya is only running the 800 in London

Comment

Transfers are still closed and it says they will open at 2 PM UTC on the 16th. That gives us a very short window of a couple of hours before the meet? Guess I am going to have to miss out on this one. I really wish they'd get someone competent to run this game for them.

Comment

It looks like it opens in about an hour.

Comment

Transfers are open now

Note: In the pole vault instead of Pawel Wokciechowski, They have Discus thrower Piotr Małachowski listed for selection...
            Last edited by ATK; 07-14-2017, 09:48 PM.

Comment

I thought that named seemed weird in the PV. :-) Not as easy as some may suggest. a lot of events without a major fav.

Comment

Ruth Jebet is no longer listed.
                "A beautiful theory killed by an ugly fact."
                by Thomas Henry Huxley

Comment

They reinstated Wojchekowski. But I have bad feelings about him. It was better Malachowski in PV fantasylist, so I wouldn't have chosen anyone.

Comment

Its tempting since the PV is a guaranteed MR if you pick the winner.

Comment

Originally posted by Pego View Post
                      Ruth Jebet is no longer listed.
                      Women's 3000SC. TNF article on front page state:

"In the women's race, Ruth Jebet will be looking to make amends after her last race, one that began with world record ambitions and ended soon after she tumbled over the water jump with three laps to go. She still forged on and finished fourth in Paris, but it wasn't quite the return engagement she was hoping for a year after breaking the world record at the same meeting in the French capital.

On paper she's far ahead of the pack here --none have even seriously threatened the 9:10.95 performance Jebet produced in Paris, tumble and all-- and shouldn't expect to be under too much pressure here."

fyter being burned in the last 2 DL's, 3 times, with athletes not starting I am trying to be a bit more onto it not this time by checking the latest entry lists.

So what would be a definite 30 points in the Fantasy Game is a play it safe non-selection for me, this time.

Comment

Originally posted by Pego View Post
                        Plenty of options for a change.
                        I have changed my team about 6 times already.

Comment

It looks like a potential max score of 300 this time (assuming no WR) with at least 9 MRs and possibly more likely.

Comment

Can anyone remember for certain whether FDL awards meet record bonuses for events in which there is no previously established meet record?

Crouser is obviously a tempting captain, but I'm a bit nervous about that point.

Comment

Originally posted by seagoat View Post
                              Can anyone remember for certain whether FDL awards meet record bonuses for events in which there is no previously established meet record?

Crouser is obviously a tempting captain, but I'm a bit nervous about that point.
                              I assume it should if the meet results record the winning mark as a MR.

I'm also betting most people have him as Captain already, and the rest have Miller-Uibo. So no MR wouldn't be a huge setback in terms of ranking.

Comment

I think so.
                                They follow what is written on DL site.
                                But in these years of DL I don't remember a race without a MR. There were always big meetings.
                                Many times in the past years if an athlete didn't yet competed in the season, DL site didn't mark with SB his race. But this year they mark with SB every season debut.
                                So, I think they'll mark the first MR.

Comment

Working...
                                X