• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think they will fix it.
    "A beautiful theory killed by an ugly fact."
    by Thomas Henry Huxley

Comment

When the IAAF can't even run a simple fantasy game without continually f'ing it up no wonder the administration of the actual sport is in such dire straits

Comment

Originally posted by Pego View Post
        I think they will fix it.
        They never gave me credit for 14 points for Thompson at Eugene. I forgot to remove her from my old list, and I wrote to them about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Tuariki View Post
          When the IAAF can't even run a simple fantasy game without continually f'ing it up no wonder the administration of the actual sport is in such dire straits
          do you seriously believe that anybody in the upper reaches of the IAAF actually has anything to do with a fantasy game? (or perhaps knows it even exists?)

Comment

Originally posted by gh View Post
            do you seriously believe that anybody in the upper reaches of the IAAF actually has anything to do with a fantasy game? (or perhaps knows it even exists?)
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jmuhZY2mgs

Comment

Originally posted by gh View Post
              While I realise you are probably right, the whole shebang still comes under the watchful eye of IAAF Supreme Commander, Lord Coe. Also, I am forever always the optimist, t, hat Lord Coe and his generals actually know what is going on at all levels in the Army, especially when it is about getting me my well deserved 15 extra points.

And if that's not sufficient enough excuse for my approaching senile musings then it must be blamed on Patti Page and my first hot song remembered " how much is that doggie in the window".

Comment

Originally posted by Tuariki
                getting me my well deserved 15 extra points.
                Damn right .
                Last edited by Pego; 07-17-2017, 09:29 PM.
                by Thomas Henry Huxley

Comment

Pole vault's points are fixed now.
                  by Thomas Henry Huxley

Comment

Clearly Seb Coe read this message board and personally fixed it for us. Thanks

Comment

Having chosen Lisek instead of Wojchechowski I was actually hoping them not to fix the problem... BTW, choosing differently from the mass sometimes pays.... sometimes no.

Comment

Originally posted by ATK View Post
                        Clearly Seb Coe read this message board and personally fixed it for us. Thanks
                        That's why I made sure to refer to him as your Lord

Comment

Working...
                        X