X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuariki
    replied
    Originally posted by ATK View Post
    Clearly Seb Coe read this message board and personally fixed it for us. Thanks
    That's why I made sure to refer to him as your Lord

Leave a comment:

• Sasuke
    replied
    Having chosen Lisek instead of Wojchechowski I was actually hoping them not to fix the problem... BTW, choosing differently from the mass sometimes pays.... sometimes no.

Leave a comment:

• ATK
    replied
    Clearly Seb Coe read this message board and personally fixed it for us. Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Pego
    replied
    Pole vault's points are fixed now.

Leave a comment:

• Pego
    replied
    Originally posted by Tuariki
    getting me my well deserved 15 extra points.
    Damn right .
    Last edited by Pego; 07-17-2017, 09:29 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Tuariki
    replied
    Originally posted by gh View Post
    do you seriously believe that anybody in the upper reaches of the IAAF actually has anything to do with a fantasy game? (or perhaps knows it even exists?)
    While I realise you are probably right, the whole shebang still comes under the watchful eye of IAAF Supreme Commander, Lord Coe. Also, I am forever always the optimist, t, hat Lord Coe and his generals actually know what is going on at all levels in the Army, especially when it is about getting me my well deserved 15 extra points.

And if that's not sufficient enough excuse for my approaching senile musings then it must be blamed on Patti Page and my first hot song remembered " how much is that doggie in the window".

Leave a comment:

• jeremyp
    replied
    Originally posted by gh View Post
    do you seriously believe that anybody in the upper reaches of the IAAF actually has anything to do with a fantasy game? (or perhaps knows it even exists?)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jmuhZY2mgs

Leave a comment:

• gh
    replied
    Originally posted by Tuariki View Post
    When the IAAF can't even run a simple fantasy game without continually f'ing it up no wonder the administration of the actual sport is in such dire straits

Leave a comment:

• jeremyp
    replied
    Originally posted by Pego View Post
    I think they will fix it.
    They never gave me credit for 14 points for Thompson at Eugene. I forgot to remove her from my old list, and I wrote to them about it.

Leave a comment:

• Tuariki
    replied
    When the IAAF can't even run a simple fantasy game without continually f'ing it up no wonder the administration of the actual sport is in such dire straits

Leave a comment:

• Pego
    replied
    I think they will fix it.

Leave a comment:

• jeremyp
    replied
    Guess what the IAAF DL statistics list as the Men's MR for Rabat? Wojiechowski 5.85.

Leave a comment:

• jeremyp
    replied
    Originally posted by Tuariki View Post
    The administrators of this Fantasy game are a bunch of complete f'heads. I got 0 points for ET in the w100. And nothing for PV MR.

That no MR in PV is a big deal for those of us who picked the Pole. It also denies a winning score. They better fix it.

Leave a comment:

• ATK
    replied
    The Rabat meet results still list Wojciechowski with no MR so that could be a factor.

Leave a comment:

• Tuariki
    replied
    Now the numbskulls have given me the 30 points for ET but nothing for the MR for Pawel Wojciechowski, even though the IAAF DL dimwits have credited him with the meet record in the DL statistics section
    Last edited by Tuariki; 07-17-2017, 07:17 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X