Clear All

• ¶2017 WC m100: Justin Gatlin (US) 9.92

T&N formchart and PRs

1. Usain Bolt (Jamaica) 9.58 (’09)
    2. Justin Gatlin (USA) 9.74 (’15)
    3. Yohan Blake (Jamaica) 9.69 (’12)
    4. Christian Coleman (USA) 9.82 (’17)
    5. CJ Ujah (Great Britain) 9.96 (’14)
    6. Akani Simbine (South Africa) 9.89 (’16)
    7. Ben Youssef Meité (Côte d’Ivoire) 9.96 (’16)
    8. AH Sani Brown (Japan) 10.05 (’17)
    9. Bingtian Su (China) 9.99 (’15)
    10. Christopher Belcher (USA) 9.93 (’17)
    Last edited by gh; 08-06-2017, 04:03 AM.

Originally posted by gh View Post
    (or is it whom?)
    who . . . assuming you meant, 'who will it be?'. . . . Sorry, force of habit.

and to answer the question, not Gatlin, but Blake OR Coleman could. (not that they will)

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
      who . . . assuming you meant, 'who will it be?'. . . . Sorry, force of habit.

and to answer the question, not Gatlin, but Blake OR Coleman could. (not that they will)
      CC is the wildcard. Can he bounce back after a long season? If so, Mr. Bolt will watch his back for 80 meters. I still see Bolt winning.

Comment

Looks like Bolt,Blake going 1-2 in the 100M.With Gatlin 3rd.Coleman maybe 5th.
        "Sprintin' ain't easy,baby !

Comment

Coleman has had a very long season, but he definitely could win the final this year.

Comment

I cannot see Blake medaling, even with De Grasse out.

Comment

My prediction matches the formchart. I still think only Gatlin really has it in him to get the measure of Bolt on the big stage, and I don't see it happening here.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleRBar View Post
                Coleman has had a very long season, but he definitely could win the final this year.
                In any case, smart move it was for him to go back to his coach (and stay away from the DL meets) the sooner he started losing his mojo and Gatlin tagged him at the USATF Champs.

Comment

We'll see if Coleman has learned how to run prelims.

Comment

Look at that crowd. London showing why they (and Germany) should always host major championships

Comment

Some really quick prelims runs.

btw i hope they will show field events LIVE not from tape like its in many other tournaments. people are interesting in these events too

Comment

Volko with a NR in the prelims (for those who watched him in the U23 champs a few weeks back). Wonder if he's entered in the 200 too.

Comment

Originally posted by damiansport2 View Post
                          Some really quick prelims runs.

btw i hope they will show field events LIVE not from tape like its in many other tournaments. people are interesting in these events too
                          if you're speaking about the IAAF live stream it'll be a mix of both. As long as it doesn't interrupt an "important" track event they'll show it live, otherwise it'll be shown on short delay.

Comment

What a disgrace. they are showing discuss throws from tape on official lAAF live stream. i mean who cares, just show the fucking live throws. In this day and age EVERYONE has internet and can check live timing. show live.

Comment

Coleman USA wins Heat 1 in 10.01.

Comment

Working...
                              X