Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Weights&Shoes View Post
    Clement had it but that chopping on the final hurdle messed him up, as usual.
    Yep. Sadly predictable. I love the guy, but I'm always amazed that a veteran at his level still stutter-steps.
    "Run fast and keep turning left."

Comment

SMH....typical. I agree....If he hits the last hurdle smooth without chopping, His momentum and strength probably carries him to the Gold.....

Comment

Crap. >:-X The rankings are going to be a mess. 47.xx used to be a foregone conclusion in this race, Not anymore. Akii-Bua, Moses, Schmidt, Phillips, Patrick, Young, Matete, et. al, even Hemery would eat these guys alive.

Comment

he lost the race in the first half, not the second

Comment

Originally posted by gh View Post
            have we ever seen anybody run a lane race with a hat on before?
            Dave Wottle started in his lane . . . and then ran out of his lane for almost 700 meters :-)

Comment

The rain has become a psychological weapon in its own right. Now I really worry for Allyson in the open 400.

Comment

Originally posted by CookyMonzta View Post
                Crap. >:-X The rankings are going to be a mess. 47.xx used to be a foregone conclusion in this race, Not anymore. Akii-Bua, Moses, Schmidt, Phillips, Patrick, Young, Matete, et. al, even Hemery would eat these guys alive.
                Remember, it was POURing Rain!

Comment

48.35 though. No wonder this event got moved to the morning session last year lol.

Comment

Originally posted by CookyMonzta View Post
                    The rankings are going to be a mess.
                    What makes you say that? Warholm has not lost a race so far this year. He's 2-0 against Clement and 3-0 against Copello.
                    Było smaszno, a jaszmije smukwijne...

Comment

• Originally posted by CookyMonzta View Post
                      Crap. >:-X The rankings are going to be a mess.
                      Warholm is undefeated, World Champion and has a good series of marks; even if he loses a race or two in the next weeks, it's hard to see how he's not #1.

Beyond that, though...

Comment

Not saying it's a huge year for 400H but how many finals over the years were ran on rainy tracks and similar cold?

Comment

• it is just about the worst conditions possible, but Edwin Moses ran 48.35....as his 65th best time

Comment

I think Warholm will run 47 sooner rather than later. 48.35 in cold rain beats Hemery's 48.12 at altitude for me & I'm British.

I think Warholm may be about to dominate as there is a lack of reasonably young opposition.

Comment

• Originally posted by trackk View Post
                              Not saying it's a huge year for 400H but how many finals over the years were ran on rainy tracks and similar cold?
                              Helsinki '05 was 20 degrees, heavy rain.

Today was 15 degrees.

Comment

• McMaster will probably be among the leaders in the future.

Rai Benjamin is one I think has a chance to be one of the best going forward.

Comment

Working...
                                X