• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DL Fantasy - Weltklasse

Start lists not up yet.
    "A beautiful theory killed by an ugly fact."
    by Thomas Henry Huxley

Start lists are up. Quite a few choices, few certain, even fewer soft meet records.
    by Thomas Henry Huxley

Comment

Transfers are open.

The softer MR is W3000st, but it's a very uncertain race.
      I'll go with Dante's love as captain, hoping she'll find the way.

Comment

I've rolled the dice and gone with Chepkoech in the w3000SC hoping that she has learned not to be too afraid of the water.

Comment

Maybe as we get closer to the meet tomorrow I will change, but I'm rolling the dice and not picking any steeple women, predicting that the top 2 will be unexpected runners with a time of around 9:10....

Comment

Originally posted by ATK View Post
            Maybe as we get closer to the meet tomorrow I will change, but I'm rolling the dice and not picking any steeple women, predicting that the top 2 will be unexpected runners with a time of around 9:10....
            It is my way of thinking, too. MR is an attractive target, but too many possibilities.
            by Thomas Henry Huxley

Comment

I will go with Chepkoech even knowing there is a big chance to fail but is also the most realistic chance of a MR or even remotely a WR.

Comment

Originally posted by pmoura View Post
                I will go with Chepkoech even knowing there is a big chance to fail but is also the most realistic chance of a MR or even remotely a WR.
                Indeed. I lost too many positions in the last couple of meetings (Birmingham was deadly for me). I need a suicidal move in order to survive.

Comment

Miserable 112. Gardiner's mishap hurt.
                  by Thomas Henry Huxley

Comment

110 - Gardiner, Vetter really hurt. Chipkoech as Captain - oh well,

Comment

Originally posted by Tuariki View Post
                      110 - Gardiner, Vetter really hurt. Chipkoech as Captain - oh well,
                      Majority of people had Vetter, that was pretty much a wash.
                      by Thomas Henry Huxley

Comment

122 - Gatlin, Ibarguen and Schippers were the ones that cost me points. Wish I had picked Jebet as planned.

Comment

I got 127.
                          2 hours before the meet, I switched my captain from Vetter to Barshim. That, staying out of the steeple, and Chelimo DQ helped to keep a few points together.
                          Last edited by ATK; 08-24-2017, 11:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Seeksreal View Post
                            122 - Gatlin, Ibarguen and Schippers were the ones that cost me points. Wish I had picked Jebet as planned.
                            Picking Jebet would have been a wild guess. She won Shanghai in May and lost therafter never finishing higher than 3d.

Comment

I'm one point behind Pego overall, adding in the 14 points they screwed me out of. Get ready to rumble in Brussels. Winner gets to say: "Nyah, nyah, nyah."

Comment

Working...
                              X