X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pego
    replied
    Originally posted by jeremyp View Post
    I'm one point behind Pego overall, adding in the 14 points they screwed me out of. Get ready to rumble in Brussels. Winner gets to say: "Nyah, nyah, nyah."
    If I manage a top 100 after a horrible start and a few mishaps (Gardiner was the last), I'll be happy. Well, that and finish ahead of you, doh .

Leave a comment:

• jeremyp
    replied
    I'm one point behind Pego overall, adding in the 14 points they screwed me out of. Get ready to rumble in Brussels. Winner gets to say: "Nyah, nyah, nyah."

Leave a comment:

• jeremyp
    replied
    Originally posted by Seeksreal View Post
    122 - Gatlin, Ibarguen and Schippers were the ones that cost me points. Wish I had picked Jebet as planned.
    Picking Jebet would have been a wild guess. She won Shanghai in May and lost therafter never finishing higher than 3d.

Leave a comment:

• ATK
    replied
    I got 127.
    2 hours before the meet, I switched my captain from Vetter to Barshim. That, staying out of the steeple, and Chelimo DQ helped to keep a few points together.
    Last edited by ATK; 08-24-2017, 11:11 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Seeksreal
    replied
    122 - Gatlin, Ibarguen and Schippers were the ones that cost me points. Wish I had picked Jebet as planned.

Leave a comment:

• Pego
    replied
    Originally posted by Tuariki View Post
    110 - Gardiner, Vetter really hurt. Chipkoech as Captain - oh well,
    Majority of people had Vetter, that was pretty much a wash.

Leave a comment:

• Tuariki
    replied
    110 - Gardiner, Vetter really hurt. Chipkoech as Captain - oh well,

Leave a comment:

• Pego
    replied
    Miserable 112. Gardiner's mishap hurt.

Leave a comment:

• Sasuke
    replied
    Originally posted by pmoura View Post
    I will go with Chepkoech even knowing there is a big chance to fail but is also the most realistic chance of a MR or even remotely a WR.
    Indeed. I lost too many positions in the last couple of meetings (Birmingham was deadly for me). I need a suicidal move in order to survive.

Leave a comment:

• pmoura
    replied
    I will go with Chepkoech even knowing there is a big chance to fail but is also the most realistic chance of a MR or even remotely a WR.

Leave a comment:

• Pego
    replied
    Originally posted by ATK View Post
    Maybe as we get closer to the meet tomorrow I will change, but I'm rolling the dice and not picking any steeple women, predicting that the top 2 will be unexpected runners with a time of around 9:10....
    It is my way of thinking, too. MR is an attractive target, but too many possibilities.

Leave a comment:

• ATK
    replied
    Maybe as we get closer to the meet tomorrow I will change, but I'm rolling the dice and not picking any steeple women, predicting that the top 2 will be unexpected runners with a time of around 9:10....

Leave a comment:

• Tuariki
    replied
    I've rolled the dice and gone with Chepkoech in the w3000SC hoping that she has learned not to be too afraid of the water.

Leave a comment:

• Athletic Pavesins
    replied
    Transfers are open.

The softer MR is W3000st, but it's a very uncertain race.
    I'll go with Dante's love as captain, hoping she'll find the way.

Leave a comment:

• Pego
    replied
    Start lists are up. Quite a few choices, few certain, even fewer soft meet records.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X