3. Nageotte  USA 4.72 15-5¾   PB
    4. Ryzih     GER 4.62 15-1¾
       Bradshaw  GBR              SB
       Büchler   SUI              SB
       Silva     CUB              SB
    8. Newman    CAN 4.62
    9. Moser     SUI 4.37 14-4
       Peinado   VEN              SB
    Last edited by Davidokun; 08-23-2017, 07:42 PM. Reason: Corrected spelling error

that WL stuff is for indoors, of course.

Comment

Undefeated year for Stefenidi ?

Comment

13/14... lost to Morris in France in February.

Comment

The full series are on the DL site. Morris had 2 misses at heights below 4.87, while Stefanidi had just one.
          Było smaszno, a jaszmije smukwijne...

Comment

Why is this noted as the Diamond Leauge Record when Morris jumped 5.00m last year?

Comment

probably because highest-ever INDOOR DL mark?

Comment

It also seems odd to call it a Diamond League Record when this competition was not designated as a Diamond League event.

Comment

Isn't this more like an exhibition?

Comment

They listed Peinado's 4.37 as an SB!
                    But this was INdoors, so I'm guessing they're referring to her 2017 INdoor best!!
                    She did 15-3 OUTdoors this year!!

Comment

NBCSN has it on from 11 to 1, Pacific Time!
                      I get that on my Comcast/Infinity, so I'll be honored to watch the 9 minute Women's SC CUT UP by Field event fouls, athletes scratching themselves, slo-mo replays of the foul, and by ads!!

LOL

Comment

Originally posted by aaronk View Post
                        I'll be honored to watch the 9 minute Women's SC CUT UP by
                        . . . all the other things that are MUCH more interesting that the first 7 minutes of that race.

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                          . . . all the other things that are MUCH more interesting that the first 7 minutes of that race.
                          That's true. BTW, in the DL events it's quite rare to have distance running events cut by field. I guess they will show at least 7 minutes of the SC and nothing about events like the mHJ which is completely outside the tv window. I wonder if they can't show it in any ways... yesterday SRF 2 showed the wPV from the central station but today the broadcasting is from 8 to 10 PM Zurich time. Why can't they at least do 7-10?

Comment

Originally posted by Sasuke View Post
                            That's true. BTW, in the DL events it's quite rare to have distance running events cut by field. I guess they will show at least 7 minutes of the SC and nothing about events like the mHJ which is completely outside the tv window. I wonder if they can't show it in any ways... yesterday SRF 2 showed the wPV from the central station but today the broadcasting is from 8 to 10 PM Zurich time. Why can't they at least do 7-10?
                            I guess NBC figures that the folks who have that sort of passion for track & field will get the Gold Pass, which begins airing field events at 6:30 PM Zurich time.

Comment

I have no problem with what the gold pass does--cutting away from distance races to show field events, then returning to the race. No ads.

Comment

Working...
                              X