Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by John G View Post
    A top agent boasting about how he supplies HGH and testosterone versus a team who may not have counted how many puffs on a little blue inhaler an athlete took on a given day - clearly only one of these stories should equate to a scandal.

In terms of the impact on Froome and Gatlin however - both stories are equally damaging (and I see no evidence either has been intentionally doping).
    So a link to someone who claims they can get their hands on drugs is more serious than positive drug test?? hahahaha. I'm no Gatlin apologist, but come on.

Comment

Originally posted by americantrackfan View Post
      So a link to someone who claims they can get their hands on drugs is more serious than positive drug test?? hahahaha. I'm no Gatlin apologist, but come on.
      I thought I read another article which says that Wagner made up the part in which he claimed he could still acquire and distribute drugs. Or did I read wrong?

Did he say that just to sell a good story? Or did he acquiesce to the reporters' lust for nailing their favorite punching bag, "that bloody Yank" for good, never mind the fact that there have been others who have been even dirtier by the way they went about their acquisition or use of PEDs?

Comment

Originally posted by polevaultpower View Post
        I think Brooks Johnson is in the area, maybe that's who Gatlin will go to next.
        Brooks Johnson already coached Gatlin when he came back in 2010. I think Gatlin left during or after the 2012 season.

Comment

I hope Gatlin follows through and sues the Telegraph.

Comment

Me too...He might actually win...easier to sue newspapers in Britain than the U.S. for something like this.

Comment

Working...
            X