Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adam Nelson and Axl Rose

I think Adam has the "appetite!" Gotta love it!

(from usatf.org)

I did wanted I wanted to do, first throw, 21-something, and that's all it takes. I'm glad to be off the track now, I'll go back to the hotel, get a bite to eat and get a good night's sleep. Tomorrow, that's when the real destruction happens."

"I'm ready to throw real far. I'm ready for a personal best; I'm ready to break some records."

Re: Adam Nelson and Axl Rose

God, I wish I could watch that whole event live!

Comment

I was picking Cantwell but I think Nelson might be the man to beat. His throw in prelims looked like it was in slow motion yet it still went 70 feet. Nelson has got the "Appetite for Destruction" and come tonight it's going to be "Welcome to the Jungle" because Randy Barnes world record might just be "knockin on heavens door."

Comment

The Trials SP event is one of the very best competitions the world has to offer this year. Utterly compelling, because there are four prime gold medal contenders, and one of them stays home.

I bet we get about 5-10 minutes on it. Unless somebody sets a WR, in which case all bets are off. Barnes' WR has been out there for so long, some people are probably ready to bestow membership in the national historic register.

Comment

Working...
        X