Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gwen Jorgensen Is Going To Be Better Than I Thought

At the USATF 10-Mile championships today Gwen Jorgensen (53:13) was third to Hasay (52:49) and Aliphine Tiliamuk (53:01). This off of only Tri training, I think, with the World Champs and a big multi-day event taking her focus before NYC Marathon.

I would be surprised if she did really well at NYCM, in part because she does not have marathon training and not much rest before NY. However, this is a really good start.

And Arron can do the twitter stuff.

Are you sure tha tis this year; I think that she ran that last year. She just ran 31:55 at Stanford to win.

Comment

It was actually October, 2016.

Comment

That would have been quite a Boston tune-up for Hasay!

Comment

She ran 1:10:58, fourth to Tuliamuk's 1:10:04 and Hall's 1:10:07. I thought that she would run this past and maybe up to almost two minutes faster.

In 8th in 1:12:57 was Elaina Tabb - anyone know if this is Ron Tabb's daughter (presumably from a second marriage or some such)?

Comment

Here is what Wikipedia has for Elaina Tabb:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elaina_Balouris

Comment

Originally posted by 26mi235 View Post

In 8th in 1:12:57 was Elaina Tabb - anyone know if this is Ron Tabb's daughter (presumably from a second marriage or some such)?
              Originally posted by Master Po View Post
              Here is what Wikipedia has for Elaina Tabb:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elaina_Balouris
              So the answer is "no," as Elaina Balouris has only used the name Tabb since here marriage in October 2017. Her husband, Brian Tabb, is NOT the son of Ron Tabb.

Comment

Working...
              X