• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2020 Hayward ticket plans now available: see link on home page

Comment

• Originally posted by gh View Post
      2020 Hayward ticket plans now available: see link on home page
      If I am parsing their rules correctly, you can increase your chances for good seats at the Trials by ordering up a (as of now free) season ticket for 2020. But you can only order one and you get no choice as to location. They gave me a seat in section GA1 row GA6, with no map of where I am. Strange system . . .

Comment

• Except for the ubiquitous cartoon of the Stadium there are still no released plans of seating.... but sign up now....

Comment

• I'm in row 47!...I guess I don't have Bad Hammy's connections... I'll have to head over and see what my seat looks like ..

Comment

• When I was logged in they said I had elevated status (or somesuch term). I've never bought a season ticket package, just individual meets (and not all of them).

The only thing I can think of is that on the lead-up to the 2008 OT I gave something like $50 to the Duck Athletic Fund to get 'priority' ticketing for that meet. I bought two pairs of tickets, one using the DAF connection and one using the general public process - the DAF tickets sucked in comparison to the near finish-line seats from the standard process. Sold the DAF seats on stubhub for tons more than I paid for them.

Comment

• They even mentioned the hammer throw in the FAQs. I'm sure they'll have it at the worst time for the trials like they always do.

Comment

• Originally posted by HopStepJump View Post
                They even mentioned the hammer throw in the FAQs. I'm sure they'll have it at the worst time for the trials like they always do.
                They are not going to have hammer inside when anything else is going on.

Comment

• GA1, GA6 and 47....Did you guys just purchase a season ticket, brand new season ticket or a renewal for you, Conor? I’ve had one season ticket for three or four years just to get some basic priority on purchasing for bigger meets. The email they sent me this week said it will be mid to late April before existing season-ticket holders get seat assignments for the basic season meets which would be things like Twilight, Oregon relays etc. (Realizing there maybe none of those basic meets in 2020 depending on completion of the stadium construction)

Comment

• I love this...

Where in the drip line from the roof?

We have not yet received information from the architects as to where the drip line wil be. Though we do not (think) it will not cover the entire seating bowl.

Will the roof provide shade or just protection from the rain?

We know that this is going to be an important factor when selecting your seats, and we are awaiting a definitive answer from architects on this very subject.

Comment

• Okay I misread it.... 7 not 47....I have no idea what it means...

Section GA1, Row GA7, Seat 49 Season Appointment

Fwiw I've been to a few women's basketball games in Knight Arena and the seating is very tight.....for me with a somewhat stiff knee almost impossible for the general admission and most of the reserved seating.
                      Last edited by Conor Dary; 03-07-2019, 09:51 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by DrJay View Post
                        GA1, GA6 and 47....Did you guys just purchase a season ticket, brand new season ticket or a renewal for you, Conor?
                        Their website is not exactly clear on a lot of points. I believe I committed to buying a season ticket in 2020 (no cash out now, no purchase without notification) and am hoping when the details become available I can both change seats and get more than one. But I don't know that because their information is vague.

After all of the years that they have been running huge meets you'd think they come up with a system that the average semi-intelligent track fanboy could figure out, but no.

Comment

• From what I gather the final design is not even determined yet....remember there are suppose to be 17,500 temporary seats.... and only 12,500 permanent.... are they planning on 30,000 for the Trials? Who knows....

I suppose what will happen is what happens at Knight Arena....the top level is curtained off for the women's games...

Comment

• Also there are 6 groups of priority and to get into the top 4 you have to donate at least $10,000..... and $20,000 to get into the top 3...

Though it appears you can get into group 5 by donating $50...

Anyways if you want a seat near the finish line on the West Side.....have your Platinum card ready...
                            Last edited by Conor Dary; 03-07-2019, 11:33 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Conor Dary View Post
                              Also there are 6 groups of priority and to get into the top 4 you have to donate at least $10,000.....

Though it appears you can get into group 5 by donating $50...

Anyways if you want a seat near the finish line on the West Side.....have your Platinum card ready...
                              10.000.00??? Platinum Cards??? Track and Field better be careful that they don't price themselves out, well, er never mind.

Comment

• Probably $20,000 to $50,000 to get the best seats ....

And that doesn't include the price of the seats...

Comment

Working...
                                X