Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And now Barshim over 2.40

Comment

This is ridiculous... peak-season quality marks in several events.

Comment

Originally posted by Powell View Post
        I can only assume you are being sarcastic. It's the first competition ever with three men over 90!
        Best ever marks for places 2 and 3. That's even more impressive when you consider the top 3 were all from the same country.
        Było smaszno, a jaszmije smukwijne...

Comment

Originally posted by Powell View Post
          Best ever marks for places 2 and 3. That's even more impressive when you consider the top 3 were all from the same country.
          And somehow it's not Finland

Comment

any guestimates on the m200 time?

Comment

Noah Lyles ready for the big time with his 19.83.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post
                any guestimates on the m200 time?
                Lyles wins it is 19.83 with a 1.3 wind.

Comment

I expected Lyles to win, but 19.83 is about a tenth of a second faster than I was expecting. Great run! Richards also sub-20.

Comment

And I am not getting anything. NBC Gold has failed again as I cannot get linked in and having just changed back to Uverse from DirectTV I am not in the right channel grouping to get Olympic TV.

Comment

Talou is a powerhouse . Very consistent ..and she will give these ladies a hard time beating her. Elaine ran a pretty decent but not as dominant as before .. okagbare looks incredible and im impressed by the lady Horn .Suprised she beat schippers for the 5th place

Comment

Originally posted by 26mi235 View Post
                        And I am not getting anything. NBC Gold has failed again as I cannot get linked in and having just changed back to Uverse from DirectTV I am not in the right channel grouping to get Olympic TV.
                        Screw dem bums! Next time go to Stopstream.me. >:-)

Comment

Originally posted by 26mi235 View Post
                          Who is your internet provider? Seems like you have lots of problems.

NBC Gold worked just fine for me, as usual, except that the "track events" stream was NOT just races; it was the Olympic Channel feed but without ads, so they broke away from the M SC and the W 3000 to show field-event attempts. Since it was called "track events", not NBCSN feed or Olympic Channel feed, I assumed it would be like the races-only stream at the WC last year. I expressed my unhappiness on their Facebook page. Also, the stream started late, missing that great M 400.

I watched the entire W DT on that stream. Perkovic knew immediately upon releasing the disc that it was a big throw.
                          Cheers,
                          Alan Shank
                          Woodland, CA, USA

Comment

In the longer events, the pacemaking was either very bad (62,68 in W 1500), or the elite runners ignored him/her/them (Som in 800). Big flop for Obiri. I wonder when Dibaba and Ayana are going to surface?
                            Cheers,
                            Alan Shank

Comment

I wouldn't read too much into Schippers' race today. It is very early in the season, and 11.03 is still a pretty good time for early May. Same thing re ET.
                              Było smaszno, a jaszmije smukwijne...

Comment

I don't like to make predictions, but Noah Lyles is either going to peak this year and never get better, or absolutely explode next year.

He is a Bolt-level talent.

Comment

Working...
                                X