Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoubleRBar View Post
    Benjamin is an America citizen. He has filed to represent the U.S. and is currently waiting for that paperwork to be processed. Who knows how long that could take?
    That would be his best move financially internationally representing the USA Team.
    "Sprintin' ain't easy,baby !

Comment

Benjamin is an America citizen. He has filed to represent the U.S. and is currently waiting for that paperwork to be processed. Who knows how long that could take?
      Originally posted by Atticus View Post
      Oh, that is REALLY good news. Has he ever represented Antigua?

edit - just found him in the 2013 WYC - I assume for Antigua.
      Yes, he represented Antigua in 2013.
      Rai Benjamin also represented Antigua and Barbuda in the 2015 IAAF World Relays (4×200, Heat 1, Lane 2, first leg).

http://youtu.be/xN24JscJXvA?t=174

Comment

Originally posted by _Jay View Post
        Yeah, the more I read...the more I see folks in agreement that the conditions were good.

Just hard to see the visual of puddles in lanes/temperature and come to that conclusion. lol.

Guess I'm learning something...
        There is no Fxxxxxx way that 58 degrees makes good sprinting weather. Compared to typical situations at Hayward Field (RIP), there was less wind hindering the event. But many of the sprint times in the finals were not that good including the w4x400. The NCAA meet has four races for the athletes in little over 48 hours. Give them the much longer set up in the WCs and they will have a lot more rest and summer temps (except in London, Helsinki, maybe...).

And forget about the comments about the humidity helping, that is not the case whatsoever (it is based on a couple reasonable but wrong assumptions, see my other posts).

Comment

Originally posted by Davidokun View Post
          Rai Benjamin also represented Antigua and Barbuda in the 2015 IAAF World Relays (4×200, Heat 1, Lane 2, first leg).

http://youtu.be/xN24JscJXvA?t=174
          He also represented Antigua and Barbuda in the Carifta Games that same year (2015).

Comment

Working...
          X