Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That would be a first....can't steeple for X number of weeks because of a concussion.

Comment

This race depressed me. There are few things I like more in track than successful front runners (I'm president of the Filbert Bayi fan club) and Barraza looked great up to his swan dive. Some of his family/friends were sitting near us and it wasn't pretty.

In front runner steeple results it kinda reminds me of Brianna Shook at the 2004 OT when she just ran past the water jump for a dq.
      Last edited by bad hammy; 06-11-2018, 11:04 PM.

Comment

From what I saw on TV, he looked awfully wasted the previous few barriers and I seriously doubt he would’ve been in the top two or three. A courageous run and a lousy way for it to end. Better had he cleared the barriers and simply got beaten in the last 200.

Comment

Since, at the time of the event, I was hoping for Houston to take the title my reaction to his breakaway was not one using the word courageous.

Comment

Obsa ran the last lap in 64; I do not think that Barraza had much chance to hold him off, although he might have gotten second or third, but Lattin also cost them points relative to what they had hoped.

Comment

Working...
            X