Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bill Ogden
    replied
    Yes, there was a problem and it should be working again. Very sorry and understand the ill feelings.

I do appreciate the feedback.

Leave a comment:

• donley2
    replied
    Something weird has happened in the 4x400 projection as TxAM has disappeared.

Leave a comment:

• Charley Shaffer
    replied
    As if right now, it’s all screwed up and is completely useless. An hour after the mHT was completed, it hadn’t updated. Now, hours after the end of Day One, it shows Florida, which started with a T&FN projection of 63 points, at either 49 or 40 points, when it should show a revised projection of 54, because their net gain for the day was minus 9, and they advanced every projected scorer.

i used it while at the Pac-12 Championships and it seemed to be working okay there, more or less.

Leave a comment:

• Bill Ogden
    started a topic Form Chart App for NCAA Championships

Form Chart App for NCAA Championships

My form chart tracker app for the NCAA championships is up and ready. Here is a link:
    formcharttracker.com

You'll be able to view the NCAA athletes performance predictions and team score projections with several built in methods, Seed times, TFRSS season best qualifying times, Personal best times, Flotrack projections and of course, the one and only, T&F news projections which is shown as the default. You can also drag and drop athletes positions and make your own form chart.

The app will update during the meet with live results, adjusting score projections after preliminary rounds and when final points are awarded. I've keep adding capabilities for example you can now show the point differences between the original projections and final results.

Hope some of you find it useful. It just a hobby of mine so if you find problems or issues, let me know and I will try to fix them if I can.
Working...
X