X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by reggaeirie1234 View Post
    People have to eat. End of story.
    says who? your majesty?

you just posted one of the dumbest posts ever in the history of these boards.

Comment

• Originally posted by crymeariver View Post
      Question: if Qatar and Bahrain gave the athletes FULL and PERMANENT Qatari and Bahraini citizenship with their passports would it change your views any?
      nobody gives a rat's ass what the papers they give them say. that's not the point.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pego View Post
        Welcome back .
        thank you, sir.

Comment

• Originally posted by uakari View Post
          nobody gives a rat's ass what the papers they give them say. that's not the point.
          Wow! That's impressive. In your previous post you wrote, "... you just posted one of the dumbest posts ever in the history of these boards" and then did your endeavored best to top the "offending" post. And, you succeeded. Take a bow.

Comment

• and you should take a bow for being the densest poster around.

Comment

and you should take a bow for being the densest poster around.
              Well, I'm not sure of my Atomic weight, but I could stand to lose a few pounds.

By the way, you failed to top yourself this time, so I guess it's progress. Give yourself a hand.

Comment

and you should take a bow for being the densest poster around.
                and that kind of post will get you a free ticket to the exit right quick.

Comment

• Originally posted by crymeariver View Post
                  Wow! That's impressive. In your previous post you wrote, "... you just posted one of the dumbest posts ever in the history of these boards" and then did your endeavored best to top the "offending" post. And, you succeeded. Take a bow.
                  equally offensive with uakari's response.

Comment

• Originally posted by gh View Post
                    equally offensive with uakari's response.
                    Not to mention that I think we can all agree that it is I
                    who invariably posts the dumbest things on this board!!

Comment

• I demur.. don't always agree but would not characterize a dumb..politics aside

Comment

• I found a number of the postings in this thread to be useless drival compared to what I thought that I would find. Attacks, etc. just should not be done.

Comment

• Of course the worse case of change in allegiance was Zola Budd suddenly running for Britain in 1984...ugh...

Comment

• One weird case I remember was the Syrian hurdler Ziad Abou Hamed, who switched to Australia in 1996, but when he was not selected for his home OG in Sydney in 2000, ran for Syria there instead.

In weightlifting, Romanian Nicu Vlad, Commonwealth champ for Australia in 1994, returned to his native country in 1996 and competed for them at the same 2000 OG. And we have the case of Viktor Chistyakov, WJC for Russia in 1994, who returned to representing Russia from Australia after divorcing Tatiana Grigorieva (also Russian but who learnt to PV in Oz!) and returning to his home country.

Comment

• There was also Tatiana Polnova, who returned to Russia after representing Turkey for a while (under the moniker Tuna Kostem).
                              Było smaszno, a jaszmije smukwijne...

Comment

• Here's another double switch:

https://trackandfieldnews.com/discus...mpson-in-95-WC

Comment

Working...
                                X